Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Good Fan Fiction stories

I know that there is a Twilight thread about this sort of writing, but being a fan fiction writer who:

1. does not like Twilight at all, so can't really relate to that thread

and

2. who writes as well as reads fan fiction of a more obscure nature

I thought I should go ahead and post something that is non-Twilight related.

I am not trying to bash Twilight because I believe in to each his / her own. I did, however, read the series and was not thrilled with it. So, I figured that instead of simply thinking that this forum is full of just Twilight fans, and how I am sitting here pretty much the outsider, I thought I would seek out other fiction readers and hope against hope that someone here will want to talk about fan fiction that is not Twilight related and make recommendations of stories that could be of general interest to fans of other stuff.

Incidentally, right after reading the series I did write a short Twilight story, which I later deleted because no one read it. I ceased with writing them after that.

Today, I am working on a Labyrinth story, a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory story and some other, more obscure, stories.

I don't write any stories but I love reading a lot (not just Twilight) and I would be very interested in reading your stories.

Good luck with it and I will check here every now and then to see if anyone else post any links or recommendations.

tiddly,
maybe (if you wanted) you can get permission from the admin to post your link for all your work... Smile

you have tons!! congratulations and i know others would love to see/read it!!

I could ask, yes. I would like to. My stories are all family friendly. Smile I will try and remember to ask. Smile

i like fan fiction congratulations
you can usually find me on tumblr or youtube, reading them congratulations

and of course, i like writing them too. i have a lot of inspiraiton. i u sually write in english... Sad serbian isn't fun to read
but i don't like to share what i write with anyone.. Ashamed i'm afraid noone would like it... that's why it's under my bed many, many notebooks hidden in a shoebox

tweet40 wrote:
i like fan fiction congratulations
you can usually find me on tumblr or youtube, reading them congratulations

and of course, i like writing them too. i have a lot of inspiraiton. i u sually write in english... Sad serbian isn't fun to read
but i don't like to share what i write with anyone.. Ashamed i'm afraid noone would like it... that's why it's under my bed many, many notebooks hidden in a shoebox

you never know - if you try and let someone to read it - they might like it. It's only one way to find out. Take the risk!

I have been trying to get back into reading the work of other writers, and figure that it might break me of the writing slump I have found myselfr in.

The new forum format has been helping with my brand of Wonkaverse, though. Hopefully I can soon post that I am starting a new story.

I don't know if this is a good 'fan fiction' story, but I started posting again on a fan fiction website a sequel story called 'Another Journey'. If you would like the url to the story, please PM me and I will send it as well as the prequel 'A Person of Value'. Since some of the stuff on that website is not family friendly, I have to send the url through PMs, not post it. Sorry, but rest assured, my stuff is all family friendly. congratulations

Anyway, both of these stories are Alternate Universe stories based on the book Summer of my German Soldier, which I posted about in another thread. I am really proud of this story, and hope to get it finished before I play catch up with my other stories.