Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Twilight is a drug!

Ugh i am so obsessed with the Twilight books. 26 years old and in love with a fictional vampire

You are not the only one hunnie!

(...and I'm older than you).
Yes Edward is the perfect guy that every gal wants

Shame he's not real eh! I'd happily be ripped in half for Edward Laughing

if you go over to the cafe and in books section there is a thread reviewing some Twilight fan fiction - and lots of it is really good - check it (it will stop you reading SM books over and over Laughing )

i have to remind myself that it's not reality sometimes! LOL
and and i am older than you too hun...

I shall pootle over to the fan fiction... always good to read new material!

yes i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1st saw the twilight movie (after 1 year, i thought that it was ) but when i saw it ..........................omg whatever to say it was amazing!!!!!i was stuck!!!!!!!!!the next morning went to buy the books!!!!!i had only 50 euro and bought only the twilight and new moon!!!!!i finished them @ 7 days!!!!!!!!! next i bought the other 2 books and now waiting june (i hope) to see eclipse

i'm waiting to get the new moon dvd.... i don't know why i'm holding out....but in my mind, if i wait till the very end, when everything is out on dvd, then it will come in a nice package with all the movies and that is what i want... so i will wait a bit longer!

ames~bee and i usually read canon stories.. there are however some that are not. please leave your feedback on the stories or any new ones you read so we can join in with ya!

Ames wrote:
Ugh i am so obsessed with the Twilight books. 26 years old and in love with a fictional vampire

same there 25 and in love with edward cullen SmileSmileSmileSmile