Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

March Chat Part 5

thank you so much Tammy! I am now done with the triathalon scavenger hunt.. just need to finish the regular from this week. Do you play it Tammy?

new hidini posted
and let me know if u guys need other things displayed

Frannie wrote:
Dawn needs a pic as well.. are you and she friends?

dawn who lol
and no i dont play as usually on the 1 hour time limit

I'll send you a friend suggestion.. dawn Farrugia.. known here as DawnyDawn.. pet name Sparkles

Frannie wrote:
I'll send you a friend suggestion.. dawn Farrugia.. known here as DawnyDawn.. pet name Sparkles

ok ill look out for it. i mean hey whats another friend when piglet has 200 now

OMG I wondered why I always avoided the Hunt before LaughingLaughing

Wow - my shoulders are hurting from searching congratulations

Hi Frannie, Piglet and Wish!

Didn't have a very productive day today. I've just been worrying about problems I've been delaying to solve.

LOL @ Wish! The hunt becomes all consuming.. and there is much collaboration between us regular players.. Takes the pressure off LOLOL

Hi Leo!

Posts per day : 1.03

Yay! I can play! I'm going to see what that hunt is about...

Cblu wrote:

Didn't have a very productive day today. I've just been worrying about problems I've been delaying to solve.

Hey Leo - my day was ok. Sorry about yours - anything we might be able to help with ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
OMG I wondered why I always avoided the Hunt before LaughingLaughing

Wow - my shoulders are hurting from searching congratulations

i just went and checked hunt out. i could never mange part 3 as im not very creative. but more power to those that do it

Cblu wrote:

hello cblu. sorry to hear you arent having a good day

Cblu wrote:
Posts per day : 1.03

Yay! I can play! I'm going to see what that hunt is about...

very good luck you will need it

For sure, Leo, you should do the weekly hunt... although this week is extra hard. Each day she is blurring it a bit less.. by Friday will be way easy.

The triathalon hunt is about the difficulty of a normal week regular hunt

arggggh.. I have three days of 'big dishes' to do and I better get busy with them. Big dishes = those that don't fit n the dishwasher and are soaking, waiting for me to get some energy.

Tomorrow is Mark's surgery. Would like to bring him home to a clean house

Hey there BG! How's your stash of Skittles going? Should I look for some more while they are still being sold in those fun size packets to fill easter baskets?

Toulouse wrote:
gooooooooooodevening!

Hey BG - are you feeling better ?

Frannie wrote:
arggggh.. I have three days of 'big dishes' to do and I better get busy with them. Big dishes = those that don't fit n the dishwasher and are soaking, waiting for me to get some energy.

OMG Frannie I don't envy you those dishes. I'm not even sure I have dishes that don't fit in my dishwasher
Smile

Hope everything is good with Mark !!

Frannie, I have to admit I try to avoid to eat them and keep em as long as I can (still love what you did for me, thank you so much!!)

Good Evening (nearly 6pm with me) - I have been missing nearly all day, had a power cut at 10.30am!

They kept saying engineers were working on the problem, that a third party had cut through overhead cables...when it finally fixed, I could see where they were working - two vans, three men, two watching and one working on the problem

Oh Frannie, wish OH the best for tomorrow!

Wish Fairy wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
gooooooooooodevening!

A bit worse then yesterday, but took a hot bath and that was good (finally warm). If it doesn't get any better, I might take something, because my head feels like it's going to explode (sinus headache if that makes sense).

How re you?

Zoonie wrote:
Good Evening (nearly 6pm with me) - I have been missing nearly all day, had a power cut at 10.30am!

They kept saying engineers were working on the problem, that a third party had cut through overhead cables...when it finally fixed, I could see where they were working - two vans, three men, two watching and one working on the problem

that's how they work here too...
And it is quite annoying if they cut of the power without any warning (at least I got an email today they'll be working here next week, so we might be out of power the entire day)

Frannie wrote:
where does one see these daily averages?

you go to your profile and its somewhere in ther elol

Toulouse wrote:
gooooooooooodevening!

good eening toul

Frannie wrote:

your lucky i dont have a dishwasher i hope all goes well for his surgery

Zoonie wrote:

so glad to see you. thats men for you. they are mostly useless

Pinkie Poo... Debbie Moody, is now officially a Grandmother. baby pictures on her page if you are friends. (Can't imagine that you would not be)

Sharon... do your pots and pans fit in your dishwasher? and casserole dshes etc

Zoonie wrote:

I think that you and your house seem to be jinxed right now Sad

(Gosh to think that the emoticons / smilies are all changed, but still if you post em in a quote they end up at the bottom Mad

Toulouse wrote:
Oh Frannie, wish OH the best for tomorrow!

Wish Fairy wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
gooooooooooodevening!

A bit worse then yesterday, but took a hot bath and that was good (finally warm). If it doesn't get any better, I might take something, because my head feels like it's going to explode (sinus headache if that makes sense).

How re you?

All good thanks BG - everyone here has the most dreadful cold just like you, apart from OH and I so I am not complaining.

Frannie wrote:
Pinkie Poo... Debbie Moody, is now officially a Grandmother. baby pictures on her page if you are friends. (Can't imagine that you would not be)

Woo hoo I have been waiting on news from here - thanks Frannie !

Sharon... do your pots and pans fit in your dishwasher? and casserole dshes etc

Yup they sure do !! Ig I load them in my normal OCD way

I thnk I need a lesson.. so then do you run it daily? Maybe that's where I go wrong. I hold them out and get 2-3 days worth of dishes before running the machine. And even with 30 years of pots and pans purchases.. I would never have enough to go a day without them because they are in the washer.... and I should just stop talking and go do them!

sooo will be back shortly

Hi Gill.. sorry, was ignorant and thought it and didn't type it!

We don't have a dishwasher, everything is done by hand
(although we sometimes miss a dishwasher)

piglet44 wrote:
good eening toul

Evening, how are you?

Wish Fairy wrote:
All good thanks BG - everyone here has the most dreadful cold just like you, apart from OH and I so I am not complaining.

Oh you know, as long as it's just a cold, I'm not complaining either - I've been feeling poorly for weeks, so really happy it finally came through. I hope you guys don't get it from the rest, now it's finally spring, it's not so much fun to be sick when the weather is better (although... we HAD a beautiful day, but they forecasted a thunderstorm already for tomorrow)

Wish Fairy wrote:
I think that you and your house seem to be jinxed right now Sad

(Gosh to think that the emoticons / smilies are all changed, but still if you post em in a quote they end up at the bottom Mad

I really feel jinxed Wish, at least it wasn't a freezing cold day though.
No hot drinks, no lunch, no cordless phone, no email (had 60 when I finally got on line) no hot water, no TV/radio, no vacuum, no iron = and NO C&G!!!! Smile

My emoticons always went right at the end of a post when I quote.

Sorry to hear about the sinus headache BG.

I've sneezed and sniffled all through the winter since Socks came to stay! still doing it. I can cope with the sneezing and nose blowing, but the itchy nose drives me crazy.

FRANNIE

Very best of luck to M for tomorrow, will be thinking of you

And - ooh Pinki is a grandmother, it's a miracle, it didn't sound like her daughter would be able to have children, she must feel very blessed.

Sorry was posting my Hunt entries

Frannie....well yes ...we'll talk dishwasher when you comeback

Waaah, my dishwasher is still out of order (appointment Monday) it would do most anything I think, but there are always certain things we don't put in it, and wash by hand (when it works!)

The only thing I don't put in the dishwasher are my glasses (crystal and dishwashers are not a good combo), but part from that I can get everything in there.

Gill - my turn to be up at 3.45 this morning (yawns) - OH had to make a day trip to Berlin (roll eyes) and of course, he is simply UNABLE to get ready quielty or in the dark etc (or any of the things that I had to do when I was travelling and he was at home) so .................early night for me I think.
Gosh my eyes hurt from doing the hunt and I haven't even done 50 visits yet LOL

woohoo, wish also joined the triathlon hunt!

(working atm - copying notes someone borrowed me because I wasn't able to go to class - asked notes again in case I won't be able to get to class tomorrow because I have to go to the clinic/hospital)

Hi everyone! I was playing the differences game and sending my entry. congratulations

BG, hope you get better soon.

Zoonie wrote:

I've heard. What a nightmare. Sad
Glad it's sorted!

Frannie wrote:

Wonderful! Congratulations to her, her daugther and family and all the best to the baby.

I don't think I have her on my list, I need to double check.

Wish Fairy wrote:
The only thing I don't put in the dishwasher are my glasses (crystal and dishwashers are not a good combo), but part from that I can get everything in there.

Gill - my turn to be up at 3.45 this morning (yawns) - OH had to make a day trip to Berlin (roll eyes) and of course, he is simply UNABLE to get ready quielty or in the dark etc (or any of the things that I had to do when I was travelling and he was at home) so .................early night for me I think.
Gosh my eyes hurt from doing the hunt and I haven't even done 50 visits yet LOL

I haven't done 10!
My OH is terrific, he's really quiet and considerate - it's me waking him up to be honest. I don't know what's wrong (hormones I suppose) I'm trying all the usual good things for a quiet night's sleep, but when you can't - you can't.

Thanks Leo Smile

omg stupid computer. all of a sudden all my tabs closed unexpectly and i thought firefox crashed again well the computer decided to close all down&update. that was 20 minutes ago

3:45 pshaaaaa.... that's sleeping in LOL... although I AM able and willing to do the nap thing

dishes done, kitchen tidy, except for teapot wrapping remains. My good good frend sent me a tea pot. I will get pics after I clean it up!

Marie, hi - how are you? and the bump? (any news???)

Piglet, feel my pain, being off all day Sad

The scavenger hunt is too hard... My eyes hurt from trying to focus blurred pictures.

frannie do u find your napping during the day effects your sleep pattern at night badly?

tipsy mipsy wrote:
hello , every one , hope you are all well , sorry i havent been about for a long time x

Hi there! Nice to see you.
I've also been away for the whole Winter.

hi zoonie , bump and i are ok , if not some what expanding , am at the hospital every 2 weeks at the moment as i have too much amniotic fluid , things have been a bit hetic ,

hows everything with you?

It might Piglet. since I wake @ 2 am most days.. but I have done this for so long that THIS is the norm. sleep from 10 -2.. awake until around 6.. a nap from 6 to about 8-8:30.. then an afternoon nap from around 3-4. crazy, yes... but works for me

tipsy mipsy wrote:
hello , every one , hope you are all well , sorry i havent been about for a long time x

Marie - lovely to see you !!
How are things ?

piglet44 wrote:
omg stupid computer. all of a sudden all my tabs closed unexpectly and i thought firefox crashed again well the computer decided to close all down&update. that was 20 minutes ago

Mine too Mad

Frannie wrote:
dishes done, kitchen tidy, except for teapot wrapping remains. My good good frend sent me a tea pot. I will get pics after I clean it up!

WB Frannie - did you see my question on the hunt about Pic 2 ???

Also - in answer to your question, I can fit everything but my crystal in the dishwasher and I do have it on pretty much every day . We have a water meter so ultimately it's cheaper for me to put it on once per day than to put it on every other day and wash the other dishes every day too

Cblu wrote:
The scavenger hunt is too hard... My eyes hurt from trying to focus blurred pictures.

Ugghhh....me too,. I have resisted doing the hunt up until now, but thought I ought to give it a go - it is a great contest!

Rofl, sorry, just had to run downstairs, my sister changed her profile pic to one ages ago when she was little with Mom, wanted to see Mom's reaction
Laughing

hmmm number 2... the blue thing.. didn't see your question but will page back