Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

Cblu wrote:
You know what would make PS some money? Real life merchandise. Our PS pet all made in chocolate!

that sounds yummy - chocolate *drool*

stopping in for a bit.. anyone here?

Mark is doing very well, except for the fact that it hurts a bit to lie down, so he slept in the recliner . So smart of us to place a recliner in the bedroom years ago, It has gotten him through many surgeries

I can't get PS to open and I am excited to see the changes of which everyone is writing

waves to Tammy.. Hi you!. It's so great to see you so many days in a row. have you hijacked that laptop?

Holy cow! Just got into PS and my room is completely empty but for the wallpaper and floor! What's up with that?

and now it's back to normal? Maybe I am hallucinating LOL

Frannie wrote:
ok will be back later

sorry i missed you frannie was doing my fairyland app.
glad mark is doing ok ty for update.
i did kind of hijack laptop as they havent asked for it back so i havent volunteered it

Hi there!

I'm wondering if Hideeni is a girl or a boy? Hideeni is always wearing pink now, but he looks like a male cat.

Frannie wrote:
Holy cow! Just got into PS and my room is completely empty but for the wallpaper and floor! What's up with that?

That happened this morning at the Gift Registry Frannie, I panicked, but entered another room and when I went back it was ok

I just called by to say Hello (dunno about Hideeni, Leo - perhaps he embraces his feminine side!)

Have to do a pile of washing up and will be back after that.

I went back to read the official blog entry announcing him, and they mention him as him. So he's a boy that likes pink and pretty blue kitties dressed like white bunnies.

Cblu wrote:
Hi there!

I'm wondering if Hideeni is a girl or a boy? Hideeni is always wearing pink now, but he looks like a male cat.

good day leo. no clue on hidini's se and dont care as log as he gives me stuff

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie wrote:

That happened this morning at the Gift Registry Frannie, I panicked, but entered another room and when I went back it was ok

I just called by to say Hello (dunno about Hideeni, Leo - perhaps he embraces his feminine side!)

Have to do a pile of washing up and will be back after that.

have fun washing gill

its gonna take me a bit to get used to how they rearranged the stores but i guess in long run it will be handy

Hi Piglet

piglet44 wrote:

good day leo. no clue on hidini's se and dont care as log as he gives me stuff

Laughing I have a weakness for him...

i wonder since they brought out more new easter stuff today if nothing new is coming out sunday night

never mind i went to ps and read letter lol

The store owners are so eager to have you visit and check out their new arrangements that they have started selling this week’s new items already, instead of waiting until Monday!

had the same thought tammy.. but have not bothered to look at a blog yet.

hi everyone!

was just going to post that! just as well.... I love the new stuff... but it's all so pale... as usual

Frannie wrote:
had the same thought tammy.. but have not bothered to look at a blog yet.

hi everyone!

welcome back frannie. i read blog and copied what ps said right above in posts.

I don't know, Piglet. Probably not? They launched all these earlier to give people time to make the coins for them?

They must have hired a new artist. The new items are so well done, especially the detail in the clothes. The only thing I'm not so sure it's an improvement is the perspective in some of the items, like the new piano and the beds. They look better facing us, if you know what I mean.

Now that's a job I'd like to have, if only I didn't let my skills fall behind so much. What a treat it must be to create all these things.

Why does your siggie have Ellie on it? Am I wrong in calling you Tammy all this tme?

Frannie wrote:
Why does your siggie have Ellie on it? Am I wrong in calling you Tammy all this tme?

um are you awake?

am I awake?

I'm good Leo.. dealing with a Spring snowstorm here.. not much snow... just hate it

Hi Frannie! Is the patient behaving?

Eeeek, will someone get me a vat of vodka with loads of ice and a straw in it, you can show it the tonic bottle in passing :girl_devil:

Oh my...will be right back just have to go and look out of an upstairs window!>>>

Back - hmm the evidence isn't really conclusive.

The leaves aren't out on the trees as yet, so I can see through the woods to the fields that rise behind - I thought I saw a couple of baby lambs skipping over there.

There were lambs in the fields when we went to the Cotswolds the other weekend, but down here, they seem to be later (although there are some further down the lane Smile)

I absolutely love the Spring and always get excited by the tiny lambs and new baby bunnies

Frannie wrote:
am I awake?

I'm good Leo.. dealing with a Spring snowstorm here.. not much snow... just hate it

just asking as i only see it says tammy no clue where you see ellie

Frannie wrote:

Snow still? Wow.

Frannie wrote:
tap tap.. is this thing on?

Yep. Sorry, trying to make more money in PS! I'm broke.

Zoonie wrote:

Eeeek, will someone get me a vat of vodka with loads of ice and a straw in it, you can show it the tonic bottle in passing :girl_devil:

What's going on?

Zoonie wrote:
Oh my will be right back just have to go and look out of an upstairs window!>>>

Zoonie wrote:

lines up with her straw at the ready!

yes, he's behaving... actually sitting here on the sofa in the parlor with me and nodding off a little bit, pillow over his chest to keep the cat off it. The cats can hear the pacemaker and have always been drawn to it, add tape to that and it becomes even more interesting to them

Zoonie wrote:

lines up with her straw at the ready!

yes, he's behaving... actually sitting here on the sofa in the parlor with me and nodding off a little bit, pillow over his chest to keep the cat off it. The cats can hear the pacemaker and have always been drawn to it, add tape to that and it becomes even more interesting to them

Piglet, it says Ellie flashing in green, then yellow and then blue on the large pink rectangle surrounded by green and yellow ???

I just thought it was the name of someone who made the siggie for you.

I edited up above Smile

My I'm frustrated though.
I waited all day for the delivery of outstanding items to finish the bathroom (due around about half ten)
About 3pm got a call from the supplier saying 'he didn't make it' - a pause from me, and then 'I know that'
'Well he did come, but he was late: he brought another fella with him to help'

'late and also very silent then?'

I've been here all day, not even gone into the garden.

'OK shall I send him back?'
He's been and one of the three items is STILL missing!!!!

I bet the cats think your OH is purring lol.

Zoonie wrote:
Piglet, it says Ellie flashing in green, then yellow and then blue on the large pink rectangle surrounded by green and yellow ???

I just thought it was the name of someone who made the siggie for you.

oh my i never looked that close i thought it said elite

Zoonie wrote:
I edited up above :

My I'm frustrated though.
I waited all day for the delivery of outstanding items to finish the bathroom (due around about half ten)
About 3pm got a call from the supplier saying 'he didn't make it' - a pause from me, and then 'I know that'
'Well he did come, but he was late: he brought another fella with him to help'

'late and also very silent then?'

I've been here all day, not even gone into the garden.

'OK shall I send him back?'
He's been and one of the three items is STILL missing!!!!

I bet the cats think your OH is purring lol.

men i tell you just worthless. sorry you spent all day sitting there waiting on them gill

I see Ellie too. Smile

Gill, how frustrating. Al that incompetence, what's up with them? Late, awkward on the phone and still forgetting stuff.

Cblu wrote:
I see Ellie too. Smile

Gill, how frustrating. Al that incompetence, what's up with them? Late, awkward on the phone and still forgetting stuff.

Search me Leo, it beggars belief!

Now, no arguments, please choose something from the store and let Zoonie treat you, as a welcome back to C&G.
You too Piglet, what do you fancy?

How are you doing for coins Frannie? you or OH need anything out of the new stuff?

(I'm feeling generous - must be the virtual vodka )

frannie how does misha have the bunny outfit on but still have on her gold shoes? piglet wont take those shoes of as it slows her down way to much

I'm all set Gill, thanks for asking! I cashed all but 2 of my 4999.... thought it makes me lazy and not wanting to do visits LOL

I'm certain the cats think he is purring.. and the big ol hairy dog will be happier now that the alarm is no longer beeping. It stressed her out completly

That's too kind, Gill.

I'm still to "attack" the new Easter furniture, if Zoonie wants to treat Cblu let it be the Elegant Tea table to get her started.

Cblu wrote:
That's too kind, Gill.

I'm still to "attack" the new Easter furniture, if Zoonie wants to treat Cblu let it be the Elegant Tea table to get her started.

As soon as I can get back into PS it's yours.

I don't darnwell believe it - this replacement basin is also imperfect!

is this bathroom ever going to be finished and done properly?

yikes Gill.. you've sure been through it with this remodel!

This page is our basin, we have two in a large configuration of cabinets - the flaws are on the outside curve, so very obvious (not that we'd accept them even if they weren't so obvious, we haven't purchased imperfect goods, so why should we put up with them)

http://www.doblebathroomsdirect.com/PRD_ProductDetail.aspx?cid=2677&prodid=8328&Product=Sottini-Reprise-600mm-1-Tap-Hole-Semi-Countertop-Basin-Only

Zoonie wrote:
This page is our basin, we have two in a large configuration of cabinets - the flaws are on the outside curve, so very obvious (not that we'd accept them even if they weren't so obvious, we haven't purchased imperfect goods, so why should we put up with them)

http://www.doblebathroomsdirect.com/PRD_ProductDetail.aspx?cid=2677&prodid=8328&Product=Sottini-Reprise-600mm-1-Tap-Hole-Semi-Countertop-Basin-Only

i would call the installers back and start telling them off you should at least get a discount or such

Sad

That's really bad service from them.