Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

Cblu wrote:
bogie wrote:
He's let the kids stay up for a bit longer so he can see them so im back for a bit longer congratulations

Cool! Smile

BooBear wrote:
Hellooooo!!! How is everyone?

Hi Boo! Nice to see you.

Hey! Nice to see you too. congratulations How are you today?

bogie wrote:
Me Boo

Yay! I feel better for that! Laughing

Toulouse wrote:
Woohoo for Friday nights - have been looking forward to it all week LOL, finally weekend! I'm fine, just a cold, hoping to feel better soon

Awww bless you. Here have another

I'm OK thanks Boogs - glad it's the weekend! How's you? I see the kids are still up! Laughing Is OH putting them to bed tonight? congratulations

Sorry - distracted by accepting gifts ans making a list of who I need to send back too. Anyone want anything specific? Smile

sorry all gonna be a bit in and out for a while Sad

Have you all seen the gifts are now only worth 33 coins Sad

Im good for all I think but let me know if any of you want anything, or stickers. but on the whole im trying to avoid all of it as its soooooooo time consuming Sad

I'm all good Boo, thanks for asking

Only 33 coins? They were worth more before the maintenance : (
I'm still working on the stickers (thanks for sending Boogs!) and that's about it, I do try to return free gifts!

Boooooogs... There's something coming your way
Take a look at your doorstep !

A panda, for recycling, if you don't mind. I already got the collection. Smile

Did you send you a gift today already?

Just 3 hours 4 minutos to know what my first easter egg trees are!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Leo
I was quite lucky, I got one of each color

Im back again congratulations

BG give your mum a massive from me please and thank you very very much congratulations

I got 3 blue trees Leo Sad

No problem Leo - will send you a panda over. Smile

I know what you mean Boogs - I seem to spend ages accepting gifts and re-sending them! I like to have a few of the ones that have just arrived but after that, I'm done!

Toulouse wrote:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you Leo
I was quite lucky, I got one of each color

Thanks! Cool, from the first 3 alone?

I haven't planted any trees yet - I am not fond of them. Sad I like my trees to have leaves!

Yes, I bought them all at the same time, planted them at the same time and got three different ones

Yeah Boo, I've been wondering what to do too... I need to remove a couple of trees, because my garden's becoming too crowed - I nearly don't have any slots left for flowers or veggies - they should make the garden bigger!

bogie wrote:
Im back again congratulations

BG give your mum a massive from me please and thank you very very much congratulations

I got 3 blue trees Leo Sad

Welcome back! That's unfortunate... Fingers crossed I don't get the same bad luck. I don't want to waste them before they pay themselves and I'm running out of planting space!

I know what you mean boo, I still have a halloween tree and not sure why im keeping it I only get 1 lolly every few weeks and I prefer ones with leaves

I agree the Easter trees should have leaves... Be more colourful. They might have rushed them a bit.

I know - I have only planted 5 trees in each garden with a space between each one as otherwise the trees overlap each other. I still want a strawberry shortcake tree and a chestnut tree so no room for Easter egg trees.

I should probably get rid of my doubles - I have two coconut trees, same for the love heart and halloween tree

Ive pulled up and planted them now Boo congratulations we will know in 3 days if I get a colour other than blue, thank you again

What did you get Leo?????????????????????????????

Pleasure Boogs! I actually traded for a Halloween tree seed as I regretted pulling the tree up - but I don't really like it. IT's still in my garden and frankly it's ugly! Not sure what possessed me! Laughing

I think you're right Leo - they are spending so much time on bringing out a million new items each week that they forgot to put some thought into it!

bogie wrote:
What did you get Leo?????????????????????????????

Not yet, I have to wait over 3 hours still. Smile

BooBear wrote:
Pleasure Boogs! I actually traded for a Halloween tree seed as I regretted pulling the tree up - but I don't really like it. IT's still in my garden and frankly it's ugly! Not sure what possessed me! Laughing

I think you're right Leo - they are spending so much time on bringing out a million new items each week that they forgot to put some thought into it!

To be fair, some are quite good. The new toys, clothes, decorations and new kitchen furniture are lovely. Can't wait to buy it all. congratulations

I like the new Easter items too but there is so much stuff I think that they just lose a little focus on some stuff like the trees. Smile

@ Leo - Oh its hours I thought mins Ashamed silly me

for the hunt I searched by week in early 2009 at the database, and its showed every new item for that week (including price) so not only do we have a zillion new items they are all 4 - 5 times exspensive Sad

and now with the seeds, thank you for seeds, gifts, stickers, lottery etc...... when are we ment to play the actual game?

I need to decorate boogs house as its long overdue (not good at that, spend to much time chatting her ) but in that hour recieving and sending I could have done it.

So forgive me if i do not do it, I will try and remember who wants what, but unless its something new (and I only need 1) leave me out, if you want something send me a note and I will send it.

Sorry waffling and moaning on and on and on

I agree. They should be beautiful, flowery Spring trees. With eggs!

Thinking they might have better made a tree which we could decorate...

Ooh. like Christmas trees, but for Easter. Good idea. Smile

I agree with you Boogs! I have no time to actually play at the moment! I like to have a couple of the new things but once I haev them then that's enough! I currently have 24 red panda's in my chest!!! What on earth am I supposed to do with them! Laughing

Leo - sent you a panda!

And completely off topic - I love Michael Buble! Listening to my Mothers Day CD. Aaaaah!!!!

We have our own RL easter tree and to agree, it's only just branches with little 'blossoms' on them, but there are eggs and other decorations in them - would be much more appreciated in PS I think then having 3 trees in the strangest color (that's my opinion) and not enough slots to have one of each tree

Sorry, distracted at the moment - having a major 'discussion' with sister through email about our trip to the US this summer - that I might have to cancel the plans because I don't see myself succeeding everything in June (I am being realistic here, not negative). So I might have to think about those plans and finally decide if I'm going along with them or play it safe and keep that time for when I have a resit... There's always more time to travel to the US, but I only have this and next year to graduate...

Toulouse wrote:
We have our own RL easter tree and to agree, it's only just branches with little 'blossoms' on them, but there are eggs and other decorations in them - would be much more appreciated in PS I think then having 3 trees in the strangest color (that's my opinion) and not enough slots to have one of each tree

I didn't know it was an actual tradition. Smile

Toulouse wrote:

Sorry, distracted at the moment - having a major 'discussion' with sister through email about our trip to the US this summer - that I might have to cancel the plans because I don't see myself succeeding everything in June (I am being realistic here, not negative). So I might have to think about those plans and finally decide if I'm going along with them or play it safe and keep that time for when I have a resit... There's always more time to travel to the US, but I only have this and next year to graduate...

Yes, it might be wiser to graduate first. A shame you can't do the trip yet. I hope you succeed and can have it all this Summer. Smile

Glad it was a win Leo congratulations

Me boo ♫ I just hav'nt met you yet ♫ springs into my head on 2 counts congratulations

BG you work so hard Im sure you are going to do just great and not have to resit, but also understand your reasoning

Cblu wrote:
I didn't know it was an actual tradition. Smile

If I remember tomorrow, I'll take a pic for you of our easter table (we have an entire table decorated with tree and everything)

Cblu wrote:

Yes, it might be wiser to graduate first. A shame you can't do the trip yet. I hope you succeed and can have it all this Summer. Smile

bogie wrote:
BG you work so hard Im sure you are going to do just great and not have to resit, but also understand your reasoning

It's going to be a hard decision, because one part of me says I MIGHT be able to pass, but then again... I know what's coming up - what I have to study, the content and the amount, I only have 4 weeks to study and it's not much to be honest... Then again... Not forgetting I have that surgery right between my study time right before exams, so I might be out for a couple of days. I'm just thinking about all the things that are going on and have to happen still. I know there might be a slight chance I pass everything, but I'm thinking it's way too optimistic.

Just listened to that one Boogs!

He's just fabby!!!

Toulouse - totally understand your reasoning - do you have to decide yet or can it hang on for a bit. I am sure that you will do well, you work hard enough sweetie.

The thing is, my sister just emailed if we could meet up to fill in our application form (something called ESTA and I also need a visum so that takes time), so I'm thinking that the sooner I decide, the better it is for everyone. I can't wait until I get my results, because then I'm too late for the application and the visum, plus insurance I have to get.

I am thinking that deep down inside I already made my decision, but don't want to say it out loud - I really need to reason about things and stay realistic and that's hard because I'm biased in every way

BG I know in the bottom of my heart that you will make the correct decision fo you x ( I also have a strong beleif that your results will be great as you work so very hard)

I just spotted that too BG congratulations does she have a wish list?

Sorry - keep getting distracted. Going for a drink - cna I bring anyone something back? Smile

Toulouse wrote:
The thing is, my sister just emailed if we could meet up to fill in our application form (something called ESTA and I also need a visum so that takes time), so I'm thinking that the sooner I decide, the better it is for everyone. I can't wait until I get my results, because then I'm too late for the application and the visum, plus insurance I have to get.

I am thinking that deep down inside I already made my decision, but don't want to say it out loud - I really need to reason about things and stay realistic and that's hard because I'm biased in every way

I see what the problem is now. Does it cost money to fill for the application and visa?