Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

They have mixed it up Frannie all the girl pets are boys and vice versa. Im sure they will fix it soon

and why is Boogie wearing a cat on her head? LOL Is that from the win or lose box?

I do like knowing the date she was born. I tried to go back through all my FB postings.. I was close, but this is most likely correct!

Lol, same here, states that Snorks is male - she's rather female-ish and she laughs like one too!

Mom just asked me to help her out, everything in her first room had disappeared, I read you had that too, Frannie.

and just received an email from my sister saying that she understands if I don't come along with her and her BF this summer (quite a relief for a bit knowing it though)

No its from a GMB I could not find one, I was gifted this one last night

It is nice to know boogie was born 7th Feb 2009 congratulations

BG Im glad they understand.

Empty rooms seems to be happening to lots of people at the moment, what an annoying glitch Sad

the room came back after I visited someone else.. but was scarey for a bit.

BG Why are you not going to the States. I swear, miss one day around here and everything changes!

misha was born January 12 2009

Just seen there are 5 things in the win or lose box.

Pink throne, blue throne, moody cat, black crown & white crown.

nudges Boogs.... is the pumpkin in your Pumpkin room wearing the right smile for the scavenger hunt??? I am so behind and playing catchup on this hunt

No I borrowed it from Me loon, Im such a numpty I sent it back to her sorry Sad

sheeeesh daughter just walked in... three sheets to the wind.... be in no hurry for your babies to grow Nicky!

I'm not sure yet Frannie, trying to decide if I'm going or not.

I know the amount and content I need to study and I'm thinking that even staying away from here for a bit, won't help me out to get through all the courses - I'm just thinking about resits. If I'm going along, it'll be 3 weeks I'm not able to study (I'm gone also for the first two weeks of August, there's no discussion about that) and I think it's important for me to prioritize. I went to the student counselor a couple of weeks ago and found out this and next year are the only years in which I'll be able to graduate (it's all very complicated, but it comes down to this) and I really want this diploma and work for it. That's why I've been thinking the States won't run away...

Then again... I also want to go, but there's always next year and after that and so on...

very smart thinking on your part Sophie.. We plan on the States being here a long long time.... school is most important. Maybe save it as a graduation gift to yourself?

I know Frannie they are already growing up toooooo fast for me

I fully agree with you and Frannie, the states will still be there!

well I need to go feed the nicotine receptors.. will be right back.. then need to go through my PS photos.. just found a Christmas wallpaper pic in there I needed. I KNOW I had that wallpaper. darned if I can find it in my chest or hubbies.. same with the lantern mouths

Good morning, Frannie, Bogie and BG!

Am I the only one who still likes the old hug better?

I've been reasoning with myself since yesterday - when sister asked me to fill in the ESTA-form together and then it hit me I also need to apply for a visa (which takes time and costs money - and I don't want to do all that and then realize I'm not able to go and the money's gone).

I'm thinking I might postpone it for a while and concentrate on school.
Hoping that once I really decide the stress that it brings along, also disappears, because I feel this kind of pressure to make sure I pass all my courses (which is - if I'm being realistic, a bit hard and too much) so I can go to the States, and if I agree to go and fail a lot of courses, I have to cancel on those plans too and lose the money I put in it because there's no time enough for me to study then.

Morning Leo!!
How are you today?
I still like this hug >
and I'm really missing Wish's bar tending smiley

Frannie wrote:
well I need to go feed the nicotine receptors.. will be right back.. then need to go through my PS photos.. just found a Christmas wallpaper pic in there I needed. I KNOW I had that wallpaper. darned if I can find it in my chest or hubbies.. same with the lantern mouths

See you in a bit, what else are you missing frannie?

Cblu wrote:
Good morning, Frannie, Bogie and BG!

Am I the only one who still likes the old hug better?

Leo

Toulouse wrote:
I've been reasoning with myself since yesterday - when sister asked me to fill in the ESTA-form together and then it hit me I also need to apply for a visa (which takes time and costs money - and I don't want to do all that and then realize I'm not able to go and the money's gone).

I'm thinking I might postpone it for a while and concentrate on school.
Hoping that once I really decide the stress that it brings along, also disappears, because I feel this kind of pressure to make sure I pass all my courses (which is - if I'm being realistic, a bit hard and too much) so I can go to the States, and if I agree to go and fail a lot of courses, I have to cancel on those plans too and lose the money I put in it because there's no time enough for me to study then.

Your being very sensible, and at the same time taking the pressure off yourself. You need to do what is best for you

See I think I already know what the decision is, but a bit too afraid to say it out loud LOL and to make it final

Trying to redecorate Snorks' first room again - such lovely new things in stores!!

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Leo!!
How are you today?
I still like this hug >
and I'm really missing Wish's bar tending smiley

I'm good. What smiley was that one?

Hi Bogie, that good morning smiley is funny with the mini smiley on the back. Laughing

Toulouse wrote:
See I think I already know what the decision is, but a bit too afraid to say it out loud LOL and to make it final

Trying to redecorate Snorks' first room again - such lovely new things in stores!!

You know, I think you made a very good decision, you considered all possibilities, so I hope you can feel at peace with it soon. Smile

I will have three Easter themed rooms, if all goes well.

I'm mssng quite a few still (and still missing my i key!)

1,11,13,15, and 19

sorry got sidetracked trying to find a wishlist for Tiph its her birthday today!

bogie wrote:
Your being very sensible, and at the same time taking the pressure off yourself. You need to do what is best for you

Thanks

Cblu wrote:
I'm good. What smiley was that one?

Uhm, a very small one, one that was cleaning the bar or a glass or something?
We don't have one anymore now

Cblu wrote:
You know, I think you made a very good decision, you considered all possibilities, so I hope you can feel at peace with it soon. Smile

I will have three Easter themed rooms, if all goes well.

Thanks, and I hope so too : )

And especially for you, our easter tree/table (we have a lot of other decorations everywhere in the house):
 dscn0312.jpg

Cannot find one for her Sad

Will have to just guess what she would like!

Ive never seen an easter tree thats really pretty congratulations

very pretty BG! I used to have so many decorations.. got rid of them last year when I paid someone to clear my crawlspace. when we moved to Ohio in 2000, we combined my Mothers house and mine. Because the move was corporate and all at once we had them pack a whole lot of stuff in the crawl (actually a stand up area) After 9 years of not using items, I paid someone to come take all of it. The decorations (all but Christmas) went at that time. I don't mind, but sometimes I miss the,. When I have Grandchldren I'll start decorating all the Holidays again.

Sorry, was trying to sort my game gifts... Facebook is slow...

Toulouse wrote:

And especially for you, our easter tree/table (we have a lot of other decorations everywhere in the house):
 dscn0312.jpg

Wow, that is so beautiful.

It's all Mom's work Smile
She decided to decorate for Easter years ago, with only a couple of branches from a tree outside and it's just since this year she bought the easter tree - I'm not sure, but I think you can plant it outside in the garden!

Frannie... You should see our attic... It's nuts what you find in there! Decos for Christmas, Easter, Halloween. And every year we buy something new : D

nods... i understand... and then take 2 households worth! but it's all gone now and I feel so relieved. Next move (can't happen soon enough to suit me!) will be easier because of it all being gone. Then I can load up again, since that will be my last move ever. Daughter can clear out when I die! LOL I'm bad, I know it!

takes Boogs gently by the elbow... let's go have a smoke

sorry about that the shopping arrived. I better go put it all away see you all in a little while

Toulouse wrote:
Have you already set a date when you're going to move?

not a specific date.. but we have a time frame. It won't happen until Mark is no longer working. Now that could be any day, if his health fails or he were to be let go (a common thing these days) or as late as when he turns 65. He's 60 now, so 5 years at the most. I love the desert weather, and find each Winter here in the Midwest more depressing than the last. We're trying to put money back and would love to get a house before we go... and I can at least be a 'snowbird'. It's mostly a pipe dream right now, the two house deal

I understand - and I bet you are counting down too?
And any idea where you would move to? Isn't your brother living in Arizona?

hugs BG!!!! thank you! Do you mind if I don;t wear it for a bit and just use it as a sleeping cat on the lawn!?

well... think I might go lie down for a little bit.. need to go grocery shopping later on today ugh

Laters Frannie - good luck on the shopping
(and you are welcome!)

PS is very slow here today, I just stopped doing my visits, have to continue later on to get them done

It stalls on the loading screen for me. Animation stops and it just stays there.

I hope it gets sorted soon!

I will have to leave you as well, it's lunch time and after that I'm gonna try to get a chapter done (maths, yay)

Talk to you later!