Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

Im back but will be very in and out the kids are pestering but the weather very dull Sad We have built a space ship in the lounge so they are going to fly into space now, but I have to run back and forward being an ailen

Back for a bit, they are drawing planets now congratulations

I will let you know when we are going to blast off again so you can come to BG congratulations

I know they crack me up with the games they play, we have even played fun fairs that was sooooo funny all sat on dinning room chairs in a row waving are arms in the air saying woooooooooo, they even made tickets I had to buy before I could get on

How great is that?!

I remember having a friend over when I was little and we also played imaginary games, I always loved that!

Mine do it all the time, trouble is the house gets trashed Sad But they are having fun so congratulations

Maybe they should invent a new game, that helps you clean the house?

Ive tried that one, but because it will not actually work like it does in mary poppins when you click your fingers, they get fed up with that game Laughing

*fly me to the moon*

oh really, it didn't help? And about a rewarding system - the one that cleans the most gets a big reward, the others get something smaller?

congratulations

(I'm evil, I know!)

Ive tried everything, charts, stickers, treats, pocket money, their idea of tidying up is to pile it all up in a corner or hide it behind the sofa

thats what they have just done Laughing it then takes me twice as long to put it right again.

They have so many toys and no storage space for me to hide it all, my whole house is like a toy shop Laughing

Going to have a massive and ruthless clear out over the summer, trouble is I have to give away or make up charity shop bags without them seeing or they stop me getting rid of it.

Can't you do it with a yard sale, let them be the sellers and they can have a bit of the profit you make, so they can save it?

I live in a city so yard sales do not happen, I have put lots of very nice toys and clothes in the loft in bags, and hope to do a car boot sale, in the summer so that they can sell them to get pennies to buy new (hopefully smaller) toys congratulations

i hope so too congratulations
We should have to clean our attic too as there are a lot of toys still, don't know if people would buy the games as they are ancient compared to what kids buy these days to play with

Some games are classics though and can even be great fun for adults to play hehehe, I remember having friends over just after we were married playing twister in the garden all dressed as mexicans.

The reason for mexicans was that a group of us used to take it in turns to put on a dinner, when they came to our house it was Chilli and they were only allowed to bring a certain mexican beer or tiquila & had to dress as mexicans to enter.

Other nights were Indian, chinese and so on and so on Laughing between us all and had to dress in the correct clothing to be allowed in.

Yeah classics I would never sell, but I still have a ton of games I don't even know the name of anymore lol. I might have to help one day to clean out the attic, it's a lot of work and we might have to get a container here to get rid of old things (not just games and toys)

Twister as mexicans!!! Now that is hilarious! But it's such an awesome idea actually!

It was such fun, has made me think its been far too long since we all did things like that, but its hard for us to all get together, hard to as we all have kids now. and tend to only ask for baby sitters for really important events like special birthdays or weddings etc....

But you deserve that fun time too (and I don't think babysitters would mind lol)

Boogs, i had to say thanks on behalf of Mom!!

Don't tell her but im trying for a cupid right now in trading

Phew, I am nearly finished with the one chapter I planned doing today, might start another one, but am thinking I need a reward first : D

You work so very hard Sophie you desever many rewards

It's just a simple reward lol, am going to watch the new episode of The Vampire Diaries

Ive not seen any of them although not sure they have them here in the UK, I am hooked on True blood though congratulations

just seen my bad typing desever? good job you knew what I ment

I'm actually reading True Blood at the moment! Started the first book of three I have when I had to go to the clinic, since I had a lot of time to wait

I didn't even notice the r in the end lol

there's just a lot about vampires lately, and I want to find out how The Vampire Diaries evolve, it's quite okay to watch

I will have to have a look at that one, but the thing I like about true blood is that its not just vampire's so many mythical people/creatures, who knows whats going to happen next congratulations

Making me want to read more now lol!
I only read about a vampire now in True Blood and the mind reading girl, fun thing is that regular people know vampires exist apparently and it's not all about secrecy which makes it a bit different

LOL I am such a sloth.. decided to nap instead of shop. So tonight we will be ordering something for delivery! Unless daughter gets some amazing kind of energy, which I doubt because she is at her tax job after sleeping only 4 hours

i just hate to grocery shop. It's become her chore... which is not a bad deal for living here with no rent - don't you think?

<---- am reduced to searching the database by color for this scavenger hunt.. have we heard anymore from Tanya and kijo? How did she get there, by the way? Car is still broken down, yes?

I don't like to do that either - especially when there's a lot of people in the store.. I do like to go when it's calm

Take out, sounds good actually - no idea what we're having

We haven't heard back from Tanya & Kijo and Kijo's car is still death, so Tanya decided to go to Kijo's in stead

sorry got side tracked in a trade bg all sorted now congratulations

Frannie I hate grocery shopping too, but I am very lucky I can do it on line and have it delivered, so its not sooo bad any more.

Thats a point where is your wishlist Frannie?

ohhhhhhh ok.... I wondered how it was going to happen! They are becoming really good friends.. I like that!

At Christmastme, there was a tree.. it bore white round fruit with a gold bow... do you recall what that was named?

Home grown festive fruit Frannie

are you ignoring the wishlist question????

ah well.. i found some.. they are not what I am looking for.. sheeeesh this hunt is hard this week.. I can complain since Missy Kijo is off having fun

bogie wrote:
sorry got side tracked in a trade bg all sorted now congratulations

YAY!!!

Thank you!!!

Frannie wrote:
At Christmastme, there was a tree.. it bore white round fruit with a gold bow... do you recall what that was named?

Uhm... Wasn't that the festive tree?

what numbers are you looking for in the hunt Frannie? maybe I can help?