Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

ED's boyfriend said his mother had turned his room into an office before he was at the end of the road!
I'm sure he only moved out because a) she didn't want him (he'd lived independently before following them to the UK) so the fact he was living with her, they bedgrudged, and b) he could move in with ED
Sad

Boogs, I'm sure I read that you can open sticker packs working offline, and swap with someone if it's not what you wanted?

that opening and shutting the program has never worked for me... not wth boxes - not with stickers.

Has anyone tried the magnets? I was lucky and got the doll on the third try and am now done with it. Gets expensive

hope you all had nice Easter.
Any news I'm missing on?

Frannie - some time in near future I'm going to pick your brain over your recipe website (yes I finally decided to work on mine too!)

Hi Bee... pick away, there's not much left there anyway LOL

Hiya Bee, yes thanks, did you get yourself all sorted out?

Frannie, working off line and then refreshing used to reseal the box for me, so you could then send it to someone else if you didn't want the contents. In the beginning it used to change contents enroute. I don't think it does that now, but with stickers, you could send what you don't want to someone else?
(I think it still works anyway)

Frannie I rarely do cash coin stuff for boogie if I buy them its normally to gift people.

Bee

Thank you for the stickers me loon, not the one's I need, but now I have a list who needs?

gold stickers
Roman helmet
pumpkin
red bow
party hat
hyacinth
gold carp

crosses arm and taps foot.. and just where have you been, Miss Kijo? I missed you! How's life going

sorry, no one has been here... been spending all my time watching a ton of movies.

and been extremly tired.... having to work extra shifts at EL.... and we have been bopoked at both hotels everynight but easter night.

Kijo Extra shifts Sad hope you back to normal shifts now.

Me loon that would be great but I had to put the last ones in different rooms so I know whats in what pack, so need to pass these ones on first.

does anybody else need any of them?

I think I may still have 1 extrea this week too, but i am trying to get my car back this week still too....
*sigh*
just crazyness all around, and the forum is always DEAD at night, so I spend all my time alone.

Boogs I could use the red bow, adn the carp if you have no use for them.

Zoonie, Frannie, Bogie, Kijo and Leo

sorry I'm in and out (at work - ya know).

Frannie - Mr B had a little play with the website
http://petra.jirusova.tripod.com/ but I said I don't like the wording he put and I want different sections - he will have to show me what he did so I have have a play myself.

Do you mind giving me your address (again - I know) so I can steal some of your ideas (if you don't mind). Oh and I'm sure there is more than enough to pick

Stickers - I'm still collecting (and sedning sometimes when I get around to it) but you can either send sticker or gift - not both Sad

My weekend was busy (so sick of the sight of my room now) - managed to get 95% of sorting, took out 2 shopping bags of rubbish, 2 shopping bags of paper for recycling and 2 big bags of stuff to charity shop. I can now walk around my bed and see the floor, wardrobes are tidy(ish) but in the morning of day 3 I was so sick of it that I took rest of stuff(the little things that don't fit anywhere) and put it all in one box under the bed to be sorted in near future. I have to re-organise my CD collection (lots of lose cd's with no boxes) and then I will start updating my wardrobe (yay shopping!).

Zoonie - any news on Socks? Hope he's liking his new home.

Hi Kijo

Hi Bee

Gill, your ED sounds a bit desperate, wanting to settle down for the sake of it instead of finding someone better. Does she listen to your advice at all?

Sorry Boogs, my lap top keeps freezing. I already went and sent to you.
Send them to IMOM if you want me to keep them for you.

I got the PM Kijo but pics wont load at the moment, I might have to reboot and then go and get you your answers - then come back here.

It's dead at night now as you're the mainstay of that side of the Atlantic Sad wish you had more company.
If you read back you'll see I just didn't get a chance to get on here over the long weekend, sorry honey.

oh its all good.

been watching all sorts of movies to pass the time... even Tanya has barely been here.

woo hoo going to be 83 here again today! weather has been just beautiful!

Leaving for Dallas on Saturday morning.. wish I didn't have to go

Bee wrote:

Stickers - I'm still collecting (and sedning sometimes when I get around to it) but you can either send sticker or gift - not both Sad

Sending sticker soon PS opens. It has been unstable for me today.

Bee wrote:

My weekend was busy (so sick of the sight of my room now) - managed to get 95% of sorting, took out 2 shopping bags of rubbish, 2 shopping bags of paper for recycling and 2 big bags of stuff to charity shop. I can now walk around my bed and see the floor, wardrobes are tidy(ish) but in the morning of day 3 I was so sick of it that I took rest of stuff(the little things that don't fit anywhere) and put it all in one box under the bed to be sorted in near future. I have to re-organise my CD collection (lots of lose cd's with no boxes) and then I will start updating my wardrobe (yay shopping!).

Wow, that's what I call tidying up. I need to get doing that too sometime.

You're doing well Bee
The landing of our house is a total warehouse, the family room, study and dining room are a tip, the utility room is a mess, and I have 3 bedrooms that need dejunking and tidying!

Oh and the kitchen has to be cleaned and tidied soon.

IMOM and I have posted posted Hideeni, it'll only let me claim one a day from each person, no matter how many times they post him. Grrr.

Leo I was unpacking after my move (almost) 3 weeks ago Ashamed

sorry all multi tasking badly again congratulations

Kijo sent the stickers, and just about to list a couple more.

Frannie wrote:
Bee wrote:

Do you mind giving me your address (again - I know) so I can steal some of your ideas (if you don't mind). Oh and I'm sure there is more than enough to pick

sure, here you go

http://francine_szekely.tripod.com/index.html

thank you - wow! you've got lots of recipes there
I will make sure I have some Czech recipes on mine (with English translation of course) but bear with me - it might take me a while to do it .

if you will have few minutes - could you perhaps give me few tips on how to put the files on there? I've never ever done anything like this (yes total website virgin)- did you use any of the "builders" there or did you write it up from scratch?

would love to go back to bed.. but someone is coming to look at the car for sale at 8 AM... so I better just stay up

gold stickers

2 x party hat
1 x microphone
1 x pumpkin
1 x roman helmet
1 x bowling buddies pic
1 x carrot

Who wants what?

I spoke to Kim Saturday evening. She is still quite ill. She wished all of you well and said she misses us

i could use the microphone and bowling buddies, if no onelse needs it first.

I do need some stickers but no FB access so I can't check - thanks for offer hunnie

Poor Kim Sad sending her lots of love back

If nobody wants the rest I will send them on to bee.

sending them to you now kijo

Hoory - egg collection now complete for me, thanks to Kijo
IMOM needs 3 I think, including the rainbow and mosaic.

Can't find T's answer atm Kijo, but have done pic!

I'm just missing one "fancy egg" - rainbow I think.

Sorry guys - gotta leave you now Sad

Have a great day and take care

Does anyone want the baby happy chick out of the surprise eggs this Easter?

Bee... when I built that I was using Netscape... they had what was called 'composer' and that's what I used to build the pages. It was strictly a wysisyg page builder. Then I used the tripod uploader. I haven't updated in so so long. I really need to do that someday. I have so many new recipes in my files on this computer and would hate to lose them. I've been hacing a lot of crashing lately. Kind of scarey

back in a bit.. need to get dressed in case this guy who might buy the car is early..

If I miss you Kijo.. have a good day... only 25 min left for you!

IMOM has 3 rainbow eggs, wish we could gift them Sad
See you Bee.

Anyone for the chick?

thanks for the offer me loon but Im ok for the chick

Does anyone need the pink office chair?

I forgot to say good luck with the car Frannie Smile

I have no idea about the chair but thanks Boogie, Zoonie isn't a big fan of pink, as you might imagine lol.
Not at all keen on the new stuff this week, it's very pale and not distinct.

Its all very pink too me loon only a hat for the boys EEK