Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I just thought, my life is a tiny bit like Twilight lmao

I was just thinking now about something, on Sunday im going out for the day with two school friends, people who i have known for 13 years, they just happened to be boys. I always got along with boys more for some reason. We were inseperable growing up.
One of them i dated briefly, but it didnt work, we valued our friendship too much, but we remained friends through it all.

Anyway...

Dan isnt very happy about me going out with them, he gets jealous really easily. He says he doesnt totally trust them, even though the one i dated has a partner.

I was just thinking the situation is a little like the situation with Edward and Jacob lol
I love Dan with all my heart but i also care a lot about my friends and i couldnt never see them again.

Dan is like Edward - the love of my life
Jacob - the friends that are important in my life

You probably dont get what im saying but i find the situation a little funny lmao

i dont think you could understand unless you are a fan lol but thanks hun! xxxx

haha i totally understand sorry for you lol!!! congratulations watch out if you have a new baby anytime soon , haha you dont want them imprinting on her lmao!

lmao Well me and Dan are hoping for a family soon lol
I was just reading eclipse and it just hit me how simular the situation was and i was laughing i thought it was hilarious lmao

C'est la vie!!!! Such is life baby!!!!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dan is like edward???????????so romantic!!!!!!!!!!!
my boyfriend - man also is like edward too if not staring other women (like normal guy lol) he would be perfect looooooooooooooooooooooool

i just read this!!! LOL!!! you are too cute gaia! yes, your situation is just like twilight!! hee hee!! a real life twilight! like paige said, watch out for that baby...it's coming! hee hee. better stock up on your O and AB blood bags!!

Awww that sounds really sweet Stephanie! Its wonderful that you've been friends with them for so long, but you have to admit jealousy in a man (slight not overwhelming) is a bit cute!