Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

OK IM SO ANGRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY

i saw a page @ facebook that created in my country !!!!!!!!!created for a little 14 years old girl by her classmates!!!!!!!in this page people make fun of her and uploaded pictures of this girl!!!!!!!!the most tragic is that this girl ignores the exist of this page and that her pics are there !!!!!!!!!omg people nowdays are so scary and its also scary that children did something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i reported that page of course @fb!!!!!!!!!!
i complained also @ the page but the creator of this page insulted me!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO U THINK?????????? its waste of time to report the page???????
btw if u want i can send to everyone the link to report the page too

EDIT: think its done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant find anymore the page!!!!!!!!!!!
we did it guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spreading the link around is only giving them more views Sad

thank u hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really worry when children get hard to other children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats so bad

lea75 wrote:
Spreading the link around is only giving them more views Sad

what should do?????????dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think the future pe my child in that position

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! that's horrible!!!!!!! that's a crime!!!! should be reported! they have no right to do that!

this happened to me a while ago... actually, that's the reason for deactivating my fb account in may (march? something on m lol)
it weren't any pictures or groups.. just a fake account...

but that story is long... and i don't care about it anymore...

i can report it if you give me the link Smile

Guest Guest
oh no that is horrible! there are groups in our country about that as well... it's so common in our country.. the only way to avoid this is to delete your f/b account which is impossible to do lol... back on the topic,I am so sorry to hear this.. I hope the girl is feeling ok...

dont know sweety im so angry and sad too!!!!!!!!!!girl who did that is in u age!!!!!!!!!!what does she think actually?????????

Guest Guest
it's so common in our country to pick and bully someone by creating certain groups on facebook. i've experienced the same problem. there was a group where people were saying that I have a third eye lol! i've reported the group and the creator is flying with the fishes.. or is it sleeping??
back on the topic.. it's really common here.. there are groups right now offending some of my friends from school.

omg thats so ad lazar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!before we do something to other people we have to think how we feel if we are in her-his position

Guest Guest

unfortunately there's nothing we can do evi.. it's their decision. they're gonna bully you if they want.. they're gonna steal your reputation,they're gonna do bad,and we? we can't do anything.. Sad

thats sad!!!!!!!!!u r so amazing person and cant find a reason for doing that to u!!!!!!!!!!!nevermind some guys are sick

Guest Guest

thank you for the kind words,they mean so much to me..
they aren't sick. there are kids (I can say,teens) from my class that always hit me with a fist in my right hand. it's their way of communicating because their parents haven't thought them manners... plus puberty is affecting them and they can't fight it.. they let it out on me and my classmate,but I just have to deal with it and say: "1 more month,Lazar,one more month.." because the schools over in about a month.. imagine... 8 years we were tortured in the building,and we're about to get out lol!

happened when i went to school too!!!!!!guys made my life hard!!!!!now im so sensitive with these subjects!!!!!!!!!!

i think its done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant find anymore the page!!!!!!!!!!!
we did it guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so happy!!!!!!!!!we help so as to protect a 14 years old girl

so if that happened to u or 2 ur friend post it so as to help!!!!!!!!!!

many thanks

How terrible, at a young age it's so hard sometimes to see the larger picture, but as someone gets older they truly realize how much their comments and effect people. I really feel for that poor girl that was so horribly made fun of. Its wonderful that you all were able to help ban that page from facebook!

yay that the page is gone!

You're an amazing person with a huge heart.Kids are super cruel Sad
My daughter is 14 yrs old and if someone did that to her grrrrr!!! I think I would totally lose my tempter and make some parents responsible for their childrens' actions.

kudos to you for standing up for this young girl!

congrats to everyone that helped and most of all to you esperia that let us know and in that way you helped that little girl! you are amazing!

Guest Guest
I'm glad that the page is gone..