Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Ways to prevent from being hacked in pet society..

Guest Guest
I thought I'd make this to show people how to defend themselves from hackers.
Here are some useful tips of avoiding certain users from being gift bombed by the hacker or so. hackers are out there... they could attack you when you're least expecting it..
1. delete suspicious users from your friend list on facebook
2. if you see a gift at your doorstep,DON'T OPEN IT WITHOUT THE NOTICEBOARD!
3. if you see that the user is anonymous and has no profile picture,DON'T ACCEPT THE GIFT
4. DON'T resist the unopened gift
5. if the anonymous user is from your f/l,report him/her to playfish and delete hi/her immediately
6. if you receive a GMB from suspicious user,sell it immediately,or yet,if you open it and find an cc item OR past tws item,SELL THE ITEM IMMEDIATELY for more info check here

what happens if you accept a hacked gift?
when you accept a hacked gift,for example,a fox plushie that has an circle above it (click here) and try to save the game,that'll be the last click you've ever done in PS.. you won't be able to access the game,or if you manage to access the game,you won't be able to buy,sell,recycle items of save,visit a friend etc. (all stuff that requires data,click here for more details).. you won't be able to play the game anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

why does the game crash and why are those items the problem?
hackers have managed to change the code of the items in pet society. example: (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE,I DON'T KNOW THE CODES) the fox plushie is coded with 11111,and hackers change to code to 11112,that means that they have full access to the item and buy it for free. but this is causing the game to crash,so I recommend to check the previous tips and play safe.

PLEASE CHECK THIS,THIS AND THIS THREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION! BE WARNED. HACKERS ARE OUT THERE.

Guest Guest

By the way,this is how the "NO PROFILE PICTURE" looks:
 anonym10.jpg

lazar, not all hacked gifts do this
when you accept a hacked gift,for example,a fox plushie that has an circle above it (click here) and try to save the game,that'll be the last click you've ever done in PS.. you won't be able to access the game,or if you manage to access the game,you won't be able to buy,sell,recycle items of save,visit a friend etc. (all stuff that requires data,click here for more details).. you won't be able to play the game anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

only some for example petling colour potion.

The mystery box ones and win or lose ones dont never let you save the game. Their fine. So dont panic too much if you recieve a mystery box or a win or lose box that contains a TWS item or a CC item. If you keep it then you keep it simple as. It wont do anything. If you sell it, you sell it. It doesn't really matter. There are only certain hacked items that do this. All the others are fine.

It just depends wether your the type of person who would keep a hacked item or the type of person who wouldn't. Up to you.

All im saying is be careful.

If you do accept a dangerous non save ever again cc item, in 14 days once the potion wares off you will be able to acces the game again so dont panic too much.

Hacking is wrong and people shouldnt do it, its not your fault if you accept a hacked item. Theyre the ones to blame. Its pointless really hacking a game that people pay real money for if they choose. After all its only a game. They cant really enjoy it if they want to hack it. Its a game we love and Hackers should not be able to play.

Thanks pony x

Thank you Laz!!! I'm soo scared of the hackers

Ponyboycurtis wrote:

The mystery box ones and win or lose ones dont never let you save the game. Their fine. So dont panic too much if you recieve a mystery box or a win or lose box that contains a TWS item or a CC item. If you keep it then you keep it simple as. It wont do anything. If you sell it, you sell it. It doesn't really matter. There are only certain hacked items that do this. All the others are fine.

It just depends wether your the type of person who would keep a hacked item or the type of person who wouldn't. Up to you.

All im saying is be careful.

If you do accept a dangerous non save ever again cc item, in 14 days once the potion wares off you will be able to acces the game again so dont panic too much.

Hacking is wrong and people shouldnt do it, its not your fault if you accept a hacked item. Theyre the ones to blame. Its pointless really hacking a game that people pay real money for if they choose. After all its only a game. They cant really enjoy it if they want to hack it. Its a game we love and Hackers should not be able to play.

Thanks pony x

So what are the items I should be scared of??? I mean, what items I can't accept if I want to play the game...?

Guest Guest
Ponyboycurtis wrote:

ANY cc item in the GMB or ANY past tws in the gmb is hacked.. it doesn't let you save the game because it's still a changed code item. for example (I REPEAT,JUST AN EXAMPLE,I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS) the butterfly cocoon is in the WOLB (win or lose box) .. that isn't right,which means that it's the changed code item... I need to worry,everyone needs to worry,because some people have paid cash on this game and now they're receiving the same items from a WOLB or GMB.. it definitely isn't fair to people who PAID real money (we're talking dollars and euros here) and they're receiving the same items in the GMB?! that completely isn't fair. we should all worry.

Guest Guest
agniukas wrote:
Thank you Laz!!! I'm soo scared of the hackers

you shouldn't be scared... just do what's in the 1st post and you don't have to worry about a thing Smile

Lazar wrote:
Ponyboycurtis wrote:

ANY cc item in the GMB or ANY past tws in the gmb is hacked.. it doesn't let you save the game because it's still a changed code item. for example (I REPEAT,JUST AN EXAMPLE,I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS) the butterfly cocoon is in the WOLB (win or lose box) .. that isn't right,which means that it's the changed code item... I need to worry,everyone needs to worry,because some people have paid cash on this game and now they're receiving the same items from a WOLB or GMB.. it definitely isn't fair to people who PAID real money (we're talking dollars and euros here) and they're receiving the same items in the GMB?! that completely isn't fair. we should all worry.

So I can get cc items in the mb's? OMG! This is horrible!!!

Guest Guest
agniukas wrote:
So I can get cc items in the mb's? OMG! This is horrible!!!

so you know how I feel now
just delete suspicious people from your f/l and everything will be ok. SmileSmileSmile

Well, I don't know who of my friends are hackers... I didn't know that is soo sooo soooo serious!!!

Guest Guest
FlyingStar wrote:
How do you not accept/delete a gift?

ignore it... and don't let your pet wondering in the room where the gift is.. or you'll suffer the consequences..
luckily I haven't received any hacked gift.. Smile

Guest Guest
bump