Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

CC's increased their price

today i purchased my new set of CC's for this weeks Cash items and i noticed that the price has increased one cent of a dollar.

I mean its only one peny, but why would they do that?

i would think the best i dea for PF to reduce the CC hacks is to lower the price, so more people would want to buy them instead of getting them the wrong way.
Just like Record companys did to aboid piracy

i really hate that CC continue to increase prices :< i can't buy many anymore becoz before my CC used to last 2-3 weeks but now per week when i buy CC its used all T_T can't even buy all.and i like spending them in colors and all but it just not enough.

I'll have a check on the Euro prices and see what they are. I think that the Euro prices have always been more expensive than the US dollar prices, so maybe there won't be any change.

My guess is they are accustoming themselves to the constantly changing exchange rate with the Pound since PF is in the UK.

it has gone up 1p here ...I think maybe they have just rounded it up to the nearest whole £. Make things look tidier !

uhm i think its wrong that they increase lol.if they increase its in favor of those hackers.