Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Tiddly Winks is officially scared!

Every time she turns around Hideeni is in her bedroom. This is really starting to do a serious number on her. I have since yesterday evening, found Hideeni in her bedroom three times. There should be a law against him going and scaring little girl pets like this.

Bunnyfuzzyness will tell her cats to scratch him next time.I have lots of soap for their little paws.

Huge hugs! and darn that out of season dressed up faker bunny!

he is a nosy little bugger! he's always poking around our rooms!! ha ha!!

no wonder i havent seen them for quite a while now.. he is stalking on Tiddly.
the next time i see him i wont let him out of my house so Tiddly can be safe for a while

I always find him in my garden trying to steal flowers for Tiddly Winks lol. He's extra keen on finding roses I think maybe he wants to leave a trail of them for her. Tell Tiddly Winks to watch out if she opens to door and smells roses! He could also be trying to ask Tiddly winks to lend her a new costume as she's always so tastefully dressed! Tiddly could just get frightened before he gets the chance to explain

or perhaps he read the Tiddly is searching thread and is planing to ask her for a date, but he is very shy, well not that shy as he is always in her bedroom
mmm.. this is a tough one

It would not be that bad if he was not in her bedroom, but the fact that he shows up in her bedroom simply creeps her out. She has been trying to find a nice brave male pet to help her. Maybe a guy could tell Hideeni that things like that are simply not done.

Kasi has already had words with him ....and he is now officially avoiding Kasi's house ...not been there for a few days now

Tiddly Winks wrote:
She has been trying to find a nice brave male pet to help her....

and Kasi shows up.... i smell romance congratulations

Guest Guest

Order order!!! *knocks the wooden hammer on the table*
Hiddeni is guilty, 5 years in prison! Judge made! Laughing

hidenni scapped from prison... he was found in my front room
here is the proof
 ishot-56.jpg

someboy call the police fast before he runs away

------------------------------------------------
editing... i just notice after posting this that i have brand new coresages... yay!!!!

Guest Guest

I still don't have them Sad

Laza you will get yours very soon... how many pots do you have?

and Ashamed i went to the garden shop to buy more corsage pots and guess what... hidenni scapped again.... sorry Tiddly i guess he went right straight to you house Sad

well at least he is learning some manners afte Kasi talked loud and clrear to him

did Tiddly receive my gift?

he again??? i thought he only stalked me! i see him every single time i log in! i cannot even shop anymore!!!

perhaps its a black mariachi (charro) outfit, 5 de mayo is coming (im so excited) and hidenni is plannig on giving tiddly a serenade

If it's in her bedroom, she might react to his little number. Hideeni best be on his best behavior or she will send Kasi after him.