Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Movies movies movies! WHAT ABOUT SERIES???

I loooooove films! BUT I LOVE SERIES EVEN MORE! American(,English, Mexican, Greek! Anything!)

Don't get me started on a list as i can list you up more that 50-60 series! So i want to hear you talking!!!

Post about ANY gender of series! I'm watching them (almost ) all!!! And if not i almost sertenly have an opinion on it!

there are only 2 series that I have watched from start ot finish....Doctor Who and Torchwood congratulations

I love them! Can watch them over and over again Ashamed

Isn't doctor who a little... 80's? Or is there something newer? I think there's something else as well...

As for torchwood... I want to see it!!! Is it actually that good?

lea75 wrote:
there are only 2 series that I have watched from start ot finish....Doctor Who and Torchwood congratulations

we don't get those two over here but i think that dr. who is a bit of a hotty, right? hee hee.

i LOVE:
Lost
Heros
Grey's Anatomy

Really really like:
Glee
Ugly Betty

My secret obsessions (although embarrassing to admit):
The Hills
The City

Most of the shows I like are older shows.

The Monkees (which was around before I was born)
Starman
Beauty and the Beast
Due South
Star Trek The Next Generation (You want a guy to swoon over...Patrick Stewart!)

Numb3rs
The West Wing

To name a few

Lucky Strike wrote:
Isn't doctor who a little... 80's? Or is there something newer? I think there's something else as well...

Doctor who started again in 2005 with all new doctors..the second of which (David Tennant) was totally gorgeous!

Torchwood is amazing...its like a grown up version of Doctor who congratulations

hannahbananaa wrote:

yes, I loove avatar!
and Glee too! Laughing
I just love series...

and I also like:
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Flash Forward
(and that kind of series )

oh.... now I think I'm weird now Laughing

smorkle wrote:
lea75 wrote:

we don't get those two over here but i think that dr. who is a bit of a hotty, right? hee hee.

i LOVE:
Lost
Heros
Grey's Anatomy

Really really like:
Glee
Ugly Betty

My secret obsessions (although embarrassing to admit):
The Hills
The City

I like your love! nooo clue for glee.. Ashamed and... ugly betty? really? :S Hills is nice! Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Most of the shows I like are older shows.

The Monkees (which was around before I was born)
Starman
Beauty and the Beast
Due South
Star Trek The Next Generation (You want a guy to swoon over...Patrick Stewart!)

Numb3rs
The West Wing

To name a few

star trek? i classic fan! and... NUMB3RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! West wing is not my type.. but's it's ok

lea75 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Doctor who started again in 2005 with all new doctors..the second of which (David Tennant) was totally gorgeous!

Torchwood is amazing...its like a grown up version of Doctor who congratulations

hmm.. that's why i thought i remembered something! i will check it over the summer!!!!!!!!

hannahbananaa wrote:

that's anime? Ashamed

niukuriu wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:

yes, I loove avatar!
and Glee too! Laughing
I just love series...

and I also like:
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Flash Forward
(and that kind of series )

oh.... now I think I'm weird now Laughing

DID ANYONE SAID NCIS AND CRIMINAL MINDS????????????? niukuriu i'm your girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm addicted to a loooot of tv-series!

there are some classics like: Gilmore Girls,Will&Grace, Sex and the city...
I love Dexter
and in this period I can't live without Glee, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries.

I have the first season of NCIS, maybe I will watch it one fine day. One of my best friends is a diehard fan of that show. She's been trying to get me to watch the shows she likes. I also have Eureka (which I liked the episodes I have seen of it).

Chiaretta wrote:
I'm addicted to a loooot of tv-series!

there are some classics like: Gilmore Girls,Will&Grace, Sex and the city...
I love Dexter
and in this period I can't live without Glee, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries.

Well... classics are classics! Dexter is very interesting although i don't really watch it as it's not my style I feel like he's chasing his tale!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have the first season of NCIS, maybe I will watch it one fine day. One of my best friends is a diehard fan of that show. She's been trying to get me to watch the shows she likes. I also have Eureka (which I liked the episodes I have seen of it).

Go see it! If you like at all police themed series/movies you're gonna like it!!! And btw... It gets A LOT better over time! congratulations
As for Eureka.. Not my style