Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Ahhh im really upset now :( :(

okay so i just found out that all of our items will still be in storage for another 4-6 weeks!! im really upset because i havent been able to access Pet Society on the laptop this week at all , im going to obviously miss this weeks items even though i dont even know what they are yet Sad

with the delay of my computer being in storage aswell , i wont be able to be active on psfc for a while still Sad

the only way i have been keeping myself entertained is by reading eclipse and breaking dawn over and over ! which is not so bad ... im so anxiously awaiting for eclipse to come out... okay the twilight addict will shhhhush now

missing you all , and of course missing ps lol :)xx

Paige I'll try and get some of the TWS items put aside for you. No sense in you missing out because of this.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Paige I'll try and get some of the TWS items put aside for you. No sense in you missing out because of this.

i've been in situations like this, so i know how you feel..
i will send you some TWS too

i hope that your stuff gets there sooner...
even 1 day without pet society can be hard

i will try and co-ordinate with tweet and Tiddly to see what they send you then I'll send you some things as well congratulations

Dont want you to miss out hun x

paige i know why you can't get in.... your pet is in maintaneance... Sad

mainta10.png

lea75 wrote:
i will try and co-ordinate with tweet and Tiddly to see what they send you then I'll send you some things as well congratulations

It's awful when you miss out a whole week......its happenend to me to. It's hard to miss just a day.... congratulations

@lea75.....you can count me in on getting some of the items as well. I would love to help! Smile

I just sent over:

The Tinkerbell Set
The Mr. Smee Set
The Raccoon Set
1x Cream Window
1x Cream Bed
1x Nana Plushie
1x Toy Chest

Hope that helps. If you want or need a Peter Pan Statue, I might be able to help you get that too (although I can't afford to buy the whole thing, but maybe we can collaborate on getting one for you.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I just sent over:

The Tinkerbell Set
The Mr. Smee Set
The Raccoon Set
1x Cream Window
1x Cream Bed
1x Nana Plushie
1x Toy Chest

Hope that helps. If you want or need a Peter Pan Statue, I might be able to help you get that too (although I can't afford to buy the whole thing, but maybe we can collaborate on getting one for you.

I have the stuff from the garden shop for you. Its the "last week in Stores" items.
-I love Earth Bear
-Eco bag
-Blue eco tree seed

I'm not your friend on FB so i will either hold it for you or send to someone else who can then forward it to you Smile

I will send you the skull cave and the mermaid lagoon ...hope they help you out xx

Edit ....will send when you are out of maintenance x

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I just sent over:

The Tinkerbell Set
The Mr. Smee Set
The Raccoon Set
1x Cream Window
1x Cream Bed
1x Nana Plushie
1x Toy Chest

aww thankyou!!!!!!!!!! you didnt have to do that but i greatly appreciate it!! if im able to get into ps next week i will certainly repay you Smile

thankyou again , you are such an angel xx

tweet40 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

i've been in situations like this, so i know how you feel..
i will send you some TWS too

i hope that your stuff gets there sooner...
even 1 day without pet society can be hard

tweet40 wrote:
paige i know why you can't get in.... your pet is in maintaneance... Sad

mainta10.png

you really dont have to tweet , i am not that greedy , if im missing anything i will probably try to buy it from trading Smile xxx

just realised that aswell it said ps is currently under maintenance when i tried to load ps yesterday.. but even when it wasnt like that it still wouldnt load it would automatically go to RETRY or it would just not load at all Sad i tried switching browsers, deleting temp files, updating flash player and even accessing ps at different points , bookmark,clicking play after accepting a gift in 'requests' , going to the ps fb page and going to 'go to application', trying to claim one of the hideeni gifts and even trying to help someone get one of their totem things or the other thing Sad

all our stuff is in storage and we cannot take it out until we move to the new house for insurance purpose and someone to move all of our furniture at no cost, and our old house is still being sold and until thats sold we cannot buy our new house although we have put an offer in and they have accepted it , we have to sell our other house to pay for the new one Sad

thanks again milena xxx

lea75 wrote:

ahhh thankyou Lisa , but like i said to tweet you really dont have to , i wouldnt want to steal everyones tws items away from them just so i could have them Sad

btw thankyou again for sorting out that 'issue'

Kiki Lolo wrote:
lea75 wrote:

It's awful when you miss out a whole week......its happenend to me to. It's hard to miss just a day.... congratulations

@lea75.....you can count me in on getting some of the items as well. I would love to help! Smile

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I just sent over:

The Tinkerbell Set
The Mr. Smee Set
The Raccoon Set
1x Cream Window
1x Cream Bed
1x Nana Plushie
1x Toy Chest

I have the stuff from the garden shop for you. Its the "last week in Stores" items.
-I love Earth Bear
-Eco bag
-Blue eco tree seed

I'm not your friend on FB so i will either hold it for you or send to someone else who can then forward it to you Smile

thankyou Renata , you dont have to send them to me feel free to keep them as i said i dont want to be taking anyones items away from them Sad

kasijab wrote:
I will send you the skull cave and the mermaid lagoon ...hope they help you out xx

Edit ....will send when you are out of maintenance x

thankyou Audrey , just giving you the option but you dont have to send them , like i said i dont even know what the items are this week , or what the prices of them are , if they are expensive i would be sure to pay you back the same amount the same as with every other item people have sent me Sad

Fashionista wrote:
we have missed you tooooooo!!!!!!!!!

aww thanks fash