Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

omg!! my wish has been granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! literally!

i jsut want to shout out I JUST LOADED PET SOCIETY!!! its a miracle since i havent been able to load it since i think last saturday!!! im so afraid to refresh now incase i cant get back in ! , thankyou everyone for sending me gifts , i probably wont be able to pay you back straight away as i havent been able to earn coins Sad !!!

thankyou everybody xxxx

I'm very happy for you!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

At least this made your day on the contrary of the internet problem and losing twilight... congratulations

you don't have to pay anthing back ...a gift is a gift xxx

Lucky Strike wrote:
I'm very happy for you!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

At least this made your day on the contrary of the internet problem and losing twilight... congratulations

thankyou yes it has made my day in so many ways now im trying to send some gifst back to those who sent me stuff but i clicked them all too fast i cant remember who :S

i have so far sent to
-audrey
- lisa
- milena
- lazar
- yvette

please dont hesitate to let me know if you sent me something i would hate to not repay you back as i did not reply thanks when i opened the gift because i was planning on adding thankyou by sending them a gift too Sad

kasijab wrote:
you don't have to pay anthing back ...a gift is a gift xxx

well then thats what i gave you back a gift , it makes me happy congratulations xxx

im happy for u paige!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Definitely, a gift is a gift. Smile

hehe exactly

ps : sorry if my avatar bugs you Ashamed

chay wrote:
im happy for u paige!!!

thanks chay xx

Paige<3 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

hehe exactly

It's okay, It doesn't bug me too terribly much. Laughing

yay!

Glad you were able to log on

gifts are just that "gifts",you do not have to give anything in return congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

hehe exactly

It's okay, It doesn't bug me too terribly much. Laughing

few! hehe btw your avatar is too cute Smile

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
yay!

Glad you were able to log on

gifts are just that "gifts",you do not have to give anything in return congratulations

thanks Kathy Smile i know but i feel like i should gift them back something aswell because well now i have like triples of everything congratulations x

Paige<3 wrote:

Please, don't stress about me, I don't like Twilight, but these avatars are an expression of who you are, they are not about me at all. Other people aren't always going to like what people are interested in, but that's life.

With that said, thank you for the comments about mine. That's one of the many teddy bears I made for my husband and I am quite fond of it.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

Please, don't stress about me, I don't like Twilight, but these avatars are an expression of who you are, they are not about me at all. Other people aren't always going to like what people are interested in, but that's life.

With that said, thank you for the comments about mine. That's one of the many teddy bears I made for my husband and I am quite fond of it.

i understand and yes there are many things i dont really like either lol but we cant all agree on everything

wow!! you made that teddy?? its so cute!!! wow impressive much!

Paige<3 wrote:

i understand and yes there are many things i dont really like either lol but we cant all agree on everything

Thanks, yes, I love to make bears. This is one of my better ones because the nose came out so nicely. I have had noses end up all over the place, and this one was so nicely centered. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

Thanks, yes, I love to make bears. This is one of my better ones because the nose came out so nicely. I have had noses end up all over the place, and this one was so nicely centered. Laughing

hehe i have only made 2 teddy bears and they were the ones that you draw the pictures and colour them in on fabric and then sew them together and stuff them , not very cute lol Smile