• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Hotel city plushie

Hotel City plushie is missing?
already removed from store?
without noticing us?

i can't find it... and i also cannot find the eco tree seed.. it should be out tomorrow... not yet... And the hotel plushie had nothing indicating that it would be removed!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
i can't find it... and i also cannot find the eco tree seed.. it should be out tomorrow... not yet... And the hotel plushie had nothing indicating that it would be removed!!!

The eco tree seed is in the garden shop. I can see it o.O

I've just taken this picture.

Guest Guest

They removed the hotel city plushie because the game hotel city has been launched a couple of weeks ago,so we can't celebrate it 4983794 years after it's launched LMAO Laughing Just kidding of course.
But seriously,they probably removed it for that reason.

it also used to be in the market next to the bag and teddy that are also due to get out of stores tonight

Laz: even so... they should had let us know!!! I only have 3 and i wanted a few more!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
it also used to be in the market next to the bag and teddy that are also due to get out of stores tonight

Laz: even so... they should had let us know!!! I only have 3 and i wanted a few more!!!

I forgot to buy it, so I want to cry with you

Anyway, it's a strange thing, PS people usually advise when an item is going to desappear. Could they have forgotten?

I was going to try and get the 99 of those plushies but forgot, I think I have about 30. Oh well, I have enough stuff, I really need to stop buying so many multiples I guess.

That's strange indeed... But i have noooo idea... Maybe they did it accidentaly? how knows...

Guest Guest

I have 76 of them lol!

if you can i could use 1-2.. Ashamed

Is there anything you might need apart from those in your wishlist? (I ain't got any Ashamed )

that is gift.....congratulations........no i don't need anything......and upss.....i forgot to change my WISH LIST ....i got all this items few weeks ago......xDD