Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Problems with the quote feature

I'm really sorry if you have noticed problems around the group with posts going really funny

There is an issue with the quote feature, once someone quotes in a thread the rest of the thread goes wacky (cant think of a technical team lol)

I have reported it to forumotion and it seems there are many forumotion sites having this same issue. Their tech team are working on the problem now

Fingers crossed that they can get it sorted it out really quickly and everything goes bac to normal.

I will keep you informed with any updates as/if I get them

Thanks for your patience

Thanks for the news Lea. Yes in C&G today we were noticing that the quoted words weren't in a box, the Name of the Original Author is in bold, but the quote is just set to the left, with the new post being offset further to the right underneath it.

Nice to know that our eyes haven't gone wonky congratulations

I realized that, but I thought it was a new feature

Guest Guest

hehe I hope it gets fixed! Smile

omg, this thread is funky now. lazar's thing is like onto the words and the reply box is under his words on his reply.. :S

I have removed your quote Laz as it made the rest of the thread go funny

Forumotion are working to fix this but it could take a few days

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE NOT USE THE QUOTE FEATURE UNTIL THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED

Guest Guest
Lea75 - Thank you for removing it! As from now on I will reply only like this. Smile