Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

A thread to say that I'm sorry and THANK YOU.

Hi everybody! In this thread i'd like to say I'm really sorry becuase I've been absent for a while, and I'll probably be again... I barely took part in the may madness and I don't like it, but I'm very busy with my collage and with some RL problems (my dad is not ok Sad )
I haven't read your threads and I don't know the news, but I'll try to catch up asap!

I'd like to say also a BIG thank you. I've visited Malù today and there were plenty of gifts for her... thank you so much to all who have thought of us, I didn't even know this is a random gifting week SHAME ON ME. I've tried to send some gifts too, even if they are just little somethings.
Thanks again, I hope to be back here soon!

oh hun, you have nothing to apologise for xxxx

I'm really sorry to hear that your Dad is still not well hun, I hope he gets better soon xxxxx

Just dont forget we are always here for you if you ever need to talk xxxx

silly billy! you have nothing to say sorry for hun xxx we are all thinking of you xxx

Guest Guest

Aww Chi I hope that things work out well and that you will feel better very soon.

Huge prayers for your father

thank you for the gift this am ! College and rl family is extremely important and anyone that doesn't understand that needs to delete themselves as a friend to any of us.
You take care of rl life 1st and remember that we are here to vent to and will understand why you're gone.Huge hugs and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.You have been missed. Keep your head up and keep us posted if possible.

luv ya, sweetie!

Awww sweetie, I've been wondering where you've been! I will keep you, your dad, and your family in my thoughts and prayers sweetie. I hope your Dad gets better soon! I want to wish you the best with your school, and I'm sure that you will do well. We all understand and I want to thank you for just giving us an update about why you've been gone. Hope to see you around more soon sweetie. Take care,

*big hugs*