Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

How much longer????

I am so not used to getting up at six in the morning. My husband has to be in Frankfurt yesterday, today, and tomorrow at 9 (it takes him about an hour and a half to get there from here). I always feel so badly sleeping in when he has to get up so early, so I get up with him. But, now I can't stop yawning and I am ready for lunch. I'm soooo hungry, but it's way too early for lunch.

It's close to 10 am here now, and I have alredy done all my PS visits, checked in with Egg Breaker, and did my Happy Pets check. It feels weird to have everything done so early in the monring. Thankfully Thursday is a holiday here and I can sleep late.

I am up at that time every day, and not by choice lol. My daughter insists that when she is awake so am I lol

Awww, yeah I guess that kids can make parents get up early. My husabnd had this job where he could go in at any time and come home later. Our hours were a bit nuts, and now I can't do that anymore. I have to acclimate myself to getting up earlier. Of course, it does help with the writing since I am getting more done.

But, I can't stop yawning. Time for some caffeine. congratulations

I'm always up early with Noah... crikey i long for the day i have to shout at him to get OUT of bed and not to get back IN it. Laughing

Awww Yvette, I really hope you can get used to your new schedule fast. With kids I get up early to but thank goodness I have a wonderful hubby that lets me wake up with my alarm clock at 6:45 or 7:00 and not when the kids wake up at 6 am. Don't get me wrong I wake up with my kids a lot, but it's nice to know I can get that extra hour if I need to. I find though that I've usually wiped by 3:00. Then once the kids are in bed I get a second wind and stay up too late lol.

I least getting up early has given you the chance to get everything done a lot sooner, thats always a great feeling and the rest of the day is yours! So does this mean your hubby got a new job?