Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

I'm one of the addicts too!!

at first, im a bit curious, how many times i tried to read about this twilight but i was never given a chance to read all about it, until my cousin arrives here and he lets me watch the 2 episodes of twilight ..gooshh!!! i love it and i really do love it! i never get tired of watching it all over again..

finally, my application to join here was accepted:) i have watched the twilight and the new moon, ifind it very interesting and pretty addicting..so i cant wait to see the eclipse...i started reading the breaking dawn and so with the partial draft of midnight sun...

so welcome me here Smile)) Laughing

YAY!!! ANOTHER ADDICT!!!!!! we are going to need a whole new community soon lol Im glad you like it hun xxxx

yeah its really romantic and i feel im bella when im watching it... lol
and i love edwards character...anyway, all of them played their role very great! awesome film really

YEAH!!!!

Welcome the addicts club hun lol

The films are amazing, but books are even better (in my opinion anyway lol)

You get to know the characters so much better, and I can guarantee you will fall even more in love with Edward *drools* lol

LOL! welcome babe! we welcome you with open arms!!!!!!!

welcome chay to the little physcotic crazy people place....oops i meant twilight addicts !!!

of course im an addict and i love the books and the movies Smile im actually going to book tickets over the phone soon so i dont miss out on the first day it comes out in cinemas Smile!!!! yay