Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keiguluv

[solved]Looking for bamboo screen or red fish screen

Hi~ Does anyone have a bamboo screen or the other screen with the red fish they'd like to part with? I will purchase or trade for it, thank you! congratulations

i have a bamboo screen. please let me know how much you'd like to offer.

Finally there is someone :] I don't completely understand the lingo around here so I can't tell how much people are paying for their trades when they say 5*999 for something. I see that you're a moderator so I think you'll be honest. How much should I be offering to you? I still REALLY want to do the trade though you just might have to walk me through it haha

sorry, i didn't know the trading price of one of these so i had to ask someone about it. they said that the other day one sold for 3x3333.

how is that price for you?

Ah, thank you for investigating that. Yes I'll pay whatever that is because I am determined but how much does that mean just bluntly? I'm still confused by these asterisks and such.

ok let me see if i can help. hope im clear enough if not, please feel free to ask

most of the trades are made with items that when you sell them back to the register they pay for 999 or 3333. which items are this? the 999 items are the ones that come in the golden mystery box (GMB)marked with the interrogation sign or the ones that you can buy for 3000 coins. the 3333 are the most expensive items in stores like the gold bling watch or the japanese bath tub, that you buy for 10,000 coins
so when somebody tells you that they will be paying or buying for 3x999
means that they will send 3 items that are worth 999, the same thing goes for the 3333.
for example, if you complete the trade with Smorkle you wil have to pay (send) her 3 gold bling watches or 3 japanese bath tubs. its up to you.
the watches will cost you 10,000 each, but she can sell them back to the register box for 3333.

i hope this makes thing a little more clearer

i totally undertsand you, when i begun to trade i was in the same place at you

if you have any further question please feel free to ask me or any forum mod or admin

good luck with your trade hun

Falcor~~You are amazing you explained that better than the official forum help page on on this topic! I am very appreciative now I feel kinda knowledgeable congratulations and I feel better knowing that you started out like me and now you've gone as far as being a forum moderator haha

Smorkle I'm definately ready to proceed with the trade! I've chosen to take the 3 hot springs route hehe and I'm guessing that you're a safe trader and I can just send them to you? Also, we have to be friends on facebook to trade with each other, no?

keiguluv wrote:
Falcor~~You are amazing you explained that better than the official forum help page on on this topic! I am very appreciative now I feel kinda knowledgeable congratulations and I feel better knowing that you started out like me and now you've gone as far as being a forum moderator haha

Smorkle I'm definately ready to proceed with the trade! I've chosen to take the 3 hot springs route hehe and I'm guessing that you're a safe trader and I can just send them to you? Also, we have to be friends on facebook to trade with each other, no?

i'm really sorry that this trade is going so slowly. it is definitely my fault!
yes, we do have to be friends on facebook first so i will send you a facebook friend request with a note congratulations

after you have accepted my friend request, log on to PS and send me the items. once the items are received I will send the screen over to you.

edit:
by the way, i love the rabbit head in your picture!!! LOL!!!

@falcor:
thank you for your wonderful explanation!!! xoxo

I just sent all the items ^-^

Thank you for saying that! None of my friends commented on that picture because they thought it was creepy and I was starting to think so too Haha and I LOVE your profile picture too its so funny and unique!

bamboo folding screen delivered!
thank you for a lovely trade. i've added positive rep for ya.

as for my pic, we were at work goofing off! hee hee. where were you?

So are you a nurse then?? Haha was that one of your patients? It really looked like fun congratulations

For my picture its kinda a long story but basically my relationship was going rocky and my boyfriend is Korean so he decided to make it up to me...Korean style! One of his friends lured me out of the house by saying that he needed help with an essay. But when we got to the parking lot of our campus there was my boyfriend, in a full bunny costume suit, standing in the middle of a giant heart made of candles haha it was the sweetest thing. Truly the best memory of my life now and I took the picture of myself in the bunny head the next morning when we were returning the costume.
Laughing

Oh! And now you have to explain how to add good rep for you if you want to get credit too

Thank you so much for the screen it looks perfect!