Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

crossing paths with a PSFC member

myladyyawo wrote:
lol this site can definitely become addicting! Time really does fly by here. I was actually joking not to long ago on the BAC part of the forum that I have mystery box obsessive compulsive disorder. As I cannot stop opening them, I was even convinced that where I specifically put them in my pets house mattered. But PSFC and pet society are two things I hope I never loose my addiction to

There are far worse things to be addicted to....pet society and psfc are honorable and joyful. There is no pain or anger anywhere. Simply Joy, laughter and friendly tears. Our bums getting much needed rest and our carpal tunnel going out of whack.... is quit possibly toleralbe...I'm game...how 'bout you??

@yawo:
i totally know what you mean!!! that is so funny! it gets way too OCD when i'm opening boxes! sometimes it drives me nuts but i can't help it! when i miss my time (between 10:49 - 10:59) i stay up till the next hour -->11:49, etc!

I completely agree with you sweetie, there are far worse things to be addicted to thats for sure unlike those things though PSFC and pet society are actually good for my health! I get stressed way to easily and I'm definitely the worlds biggest worry wart so escaping here to my wonderful friends, and playing with my little pet are my way to breath and relax and smile! Although I definitely feel what your talking about with carpal tunnel

Smorkle, we need to create a (mbaa) mystery box addiction anonymous clinic in your BAC club! We totally need others to convince us that we are actually as crazy as we seem! Although don't even get me started on scratch and win tickets. I actually pick them a specific way, and scratch them a specific way and one time I washed one that wasn't scratched and I still think it may have been a winner. It's a good thing I don't buy them that often!

LOL! we should totally start a mbaa clinic! you can start the thread at bac if you want. i'll be your first official member (after you of course)!!!

i'm off to bed in a bit. have to work tomorrow.

I'm a really bad night hawk sometimes if I get more than 5 hours of sleep I feel so over tried the next day if that makes sense! Have a great night sweetie, hope your day goes well tomorrow!

thank you hun. i think i have to close my eyes now. hubby is giving me weird "it's time to sleep" looks! LOL!