Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

crossing paths with a PSFC member

it just hit me how small the world is.
it may be possible that one day down the road, members of the PSFC might just cross paths.
it wouldnt be something planed... lets say its destiny..
would it be weird if somebody just came up to you and introduced himself ad your PSFC friend?
would you approach him or her?

how would you react?

hmmmmm.....

I think it would be very cool. Smile In February I went to Paris to meet a friend that I had met in TOF and we're really good friends today. I have been known to look up friends if I am in a certain area and touch base. Most of the people I have met (recently) have been women near or around my age though. But, you never know.

Last night I had a dream that Sven (my husband) and I were on a train and Lazar came up to us. So, your thread really made me smile becuase it reminded me of that.

i think i'd be very happy if i met my friends from here
cause i enjoy chatting with you,and would be really happy to meet in real life

hahaha i could just imagine lazar walking up to you!

i would definitely approach somebody if i saw them!
i think it would be so cool!

that will be very exciting and i will be very happy to meet any one from PSFC.

I would love to host a PSFC get together...but we all seem to be so far away from each other

It would be amazing though

I think even if I thought I saw someone who was from PSFC I dont know if I would approach them just incase it wasnt them lol

At another forum; we had a meeting of the folks who lived in the Portland, Oregon area! The meeting was scheduled for when Tiddly Winks came to visit. That was fun. I'd love to come back to England and meet up with all of you PSFC members! That would be even better! (as long as Tiddly came too!)

I have met online friends before.
I am part of a psoriasis support group, and they have regular meets, and I got the courage up to go to one.

I have to say it was not a great success for me. I did meet some amazing people there, but a lot of them had met a few times previously so they were very clicky, and ignored all the 'newcomers'. I did meet some fab people though, and had a great night once the snooty ones had gone to bed lol

I have a dream that when I finished eight class that I went with school to visit UK. And then I met some of PSFC members who live in UK. There could be a chance that one of our friends knows someone from here.

Kokonee wrote:
At another forum; we had a meeting of the folks who lived in the Portland, Oregon area! The meeting was scheduled for when Tiddly Winks came to visit. That was fun. I'd love to come back to England and meet up with all of you PSFC members! That would be even better! (as long as Tiddly came too!)

I'd be there with bells on...as long as I could afford it. Laughing

Guest Guest

I am planning to come in Belgrade and meet tweet40. Shhh, do not tell her

that would be amazing! to meet some psfc people in real life!

one time i thought i saw glow at my church. there is a singer there that looks just like her. i always tell her that i saw her twin at church!! ba ha haha.

i think if i did see someone in real life, i would want to ask them but would probably chicken out...unless i was 100% sure!! or...75-90% sure! hee hee

Thats really funny Smorkle, I believe I live quite close to glow as I know Mangoberri and a couple other people are only around an hour away from me. Last week I actually saw someone who looked identical to glow across the street from me so much so I actually was tempted to go and say hi. Although I stopped myself as I thought there was no way it was actually her.

Guest Guest

Glow is popular Laughing

Lol....That would be funny if you puck up the courage to say hello and t wasnt them.

You: Oh hello (Name) How are you? Nice to meet you in real life...Are you not on PSFC today??

Them : *Hand on mobile ready to phone the police* Ummm....Hi!, And who the hell are you??

You: Its me...(Name) from PSFC, You know, I your friend on there

Them : *Thinks the white jacket men should come and get you* umm! I dunno what your talking about

You: Oh! *Face Palm !!* *walk scilently away ans hide underneath your bed*

I mean, I would like say something like....HAHA!! April fools!! LOL....Even tho it wasnt April!!

or maby, My friend dared me to do this, and walk away all smug like!! lol

LOL! silly PPP.

@myladyyawo:
maybe next time you see glow's twin you can just shout out "GLOW" and see if she responds.. hee hee. i know if someone called me smorkle in real life, i'd turn around, in shock of course...but that would be great!!

glow's twin at my church - i would have approached her, i swear they look the same! but i knew that glow lived in canada so that's why i didn't.

haha!!

this is so funny!
I guess my face seems normal around where everyone sees me around haha!!

yawo : which part of canada are u ^^

haha even me and mangoberri live quite near but I guess I never seen her b4...

smorkle : hehe u get to see my identical twin all the time LOL

I live very close to xpink.pixel.princessx and it is very possible we have walked past each other without realising lol

Lea, you and Sarah should arrange to meet that way if you do bump into each other you would know it forsure

Glow, I live in Chilliwack, I'm not sure if you know where that is lol. I'm quite surprised that some people live so close but don't know where it is...

myladyyawo wrote:
Lea, you and Sarah should arrange to meet that way if you do bump into each other you would know it forsure

Glow, I live in Chilliwack, I'm not sure if you know where that is lol. I'm quite surprised that some people live so close but don't know where it is...

hehe i passed by chilliwack before... =)
and did stopped by at chilliwack before too!
hehe!

glow88 wrote:
haha!!

this is so funny!

We could've without knowing. Laughing

you know what the best part of it would be?!?!?!

when we meet each other, we should bring our loved ones with us. i think they would crack up from the meeting. they would exchange stories of how obsessed we all are Smile

just imagine it...

Mangoberri wrote:
glow88 wrote:
haha!!

this is so funny!

hmm maybe !! haha but if u do not take the skytrain, i guess maybe not ...or do u even go metrotown often? haha!

glow88 wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
glow88 wrote:
haha!!

this is so funny!

hmm maybe !! haha but if u do not take the skytrain, i guess maybe not ...or do u even go metrotown often? haha!

Skytrain sometimes, but in september, i will be bussing home every day from school Smile millenium line.

Metrotown not so often, lougheed mall more.

Mangoberri wrote:
glow88 wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
glow88 wrote:
haha!!

this is so funny!

Skytrain sometimes, but in september, i will be bussing home every day from school Smile millenium line.

I do not really go lougheed mall ..haha! im always at millenium line! cause need to go sfu ..lol

glow88 wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
glow88 wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
glow88 wrote:
haha!!

this is so funny!

I do not really go lougheed mall ..haha! im always at millenium line! cause need to go sfu ..lol

lol and we're going to be going the same direction!

I'm on a yahoogroup fan list and one of the members (there are only 50 or so...as it's a very small list) joined up and she lives about 20 km from here. That really floored me since it's an English list, with people mostly in the US and only the two of us in Germany.

Next time I go to that town, I will probably send her an email and ask if we can meet at Starbucks. congratulations

The world is indeed a village, and you never know if someone lurking about might be from your corner of the world. Smile

lea75 wrote:
I live very close to xpink.pixel.princessx and it is very possible we have walked past each other without realising lol

lol more then likley.
Its more then likley we have cossed pathes more then once =P

myladyyawo wrote:

That would be really fun!.
Maby we should all wear tags haha.......Yellow tags for admin, purple tags for forum admin and blue for forum mod.....Then green tage for the str's....and illuminous PINK for the other members....and Kasi, cause we all knw ow much she loves PINK!! haha.....And ill wear an illuminous pink one just cause =D .....We would shurly get the right person then....

Well unless the trend kicks off...Then its back to the drawing board haha

hannahbananaa wrote:
you know what the best part of it would be?!?!?!

when we meet each other, we should bring our loved ones with us. i think they would crack up from the meeting. they would exchange stories of how obsessed we all are Smile

just imagine it...

And then our partners will be chatting about cars, computers, Games etc....and crack us up!!

i had a dream that i was on a beach in greece and i just spotted eleni (fashionsita) and we ran up to each other and talked, and talked, and.... Laughing

and once i had a dream that i met lisa and audrey.. and once it was lazar.. and i just keep thinking i'll really meet someone someday...

but this summer i'll meet a firend from another forum she know my best friend, and this year we're going to the same place on holidays Laughing

and also, i think i saw one member of TOF on a tennis match, but i wasn't completely sure is was her... so i don't think it counts lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
me and Lea only live about 2 hours apart so we could see eachother congratulations

me and lazar are only about 1 hour away (if we go by car, or bus) Laughing

but i can't wait for summer.. me and a friend from another forum are going to the same place, at the same time on holidays

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
hmmmm does anyone else live in georgia ,us ?

i live near you hun. i live in california! LaughingLaughingLaughing

oh i know kiviern04. but i knew her before psfc so i don't think that counts....
she is a nurse too. we work together. she is the one next to me in my profile pic.
here -> us_tif10.jpg
that's us goofing off at work!

So all the nurses on this forum live so close to each other Smile Thats unique!

Jeanie, you and her look like your having so much fun! The picture is so funny!

myladyyawo wrote:

i guess so. we all live on the same continent! hee hee.
we try to have much fun as possible at work...or else we'd go nuts! we'll, we already are, but we'd be nuttier otherwise!!

smorkle wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

i guess so. we all live on the same continent! hee hee.
we try to have much fun as possible at work...or else we'd go nuts! we'll, we already are, but we'd be nuttier otherwise!!

I second that one jeanie.... gotta make the best out of everything we do in life... True... we are pretty nutty.... but in the medical profession, it can get pretty stressful and emotional.
Laughing and smiling are good for you and free....

It would be quite fun to actually meet everyone from psfc... what a hoot of a time we'd have...even though i am new hear

How true is the saying Laughter is the best medicine lol congratulations It's honestly one of the best cures for stress. I definitely have a lot of fun here and lots of laughter! Hopefully with the stressful occupation as a nurse PSFC can help bring you a lot of stress free times as well! I really hope you love it here as much as Jeanie does!

myladyyawo wrote:
How true is the saying Laughter is the best medicine lol congratulations It's honestly one of the best cures for stress. I definitely have a lot of fun here and lots of laughter! Hopefully with the stressful occupation as a nurse PSFC can help bring you a lot of stress free times as well! I really hope you love it here as much as Jeanie does!

Hi Sarah....thank you for the greeting.... I am finding as I spend more time on psfc, my time just flies by and i want more and more time.... there is so much to do....

I still have a lot to learn. And I want to learn it...and learn it now.... must be my OCD kicking in

lol this site can definitely become addicting! Time really does fly by here. I was actually joking not to long ago on the BAC part of the forum that I have mystery box obsessive compulsive disorder. As I cannot stop opening them, I was even convinced that where I specifically put them in my pets house mattered. But PSFC and pet society are two things I hope I never loose my addiction to

myladyyawo wrote:
lol this site can definitely become addicting! Time really does fly by here. I was actually joking not to long ago on the BAC part of the forum that I have mystery box obsessive compulsive disorder. As I cannot stop opening them, I was even convinced that where I specifically put them in my pets house mattered. But PSFC and pet society are two things I hope I never loose my addiction to

but it does matter where you put the boxes! plus you have to open them between 10:49PM and 10:59PM cuz that is when you'll most likely get the new items you see. ba ha ha ah. i don't know what i'm talking about but that is what i used to do!!

Smorkle, I still do that!! I just can't help it. I feel that if I don't I'm just jinxing myself! I think well if I did it that way it would have worked! Although it doesn't seem to work as well as it used to I'm afraid. That and I think Yawo has just exhausted herself and her pocket book just trying to get the ones she wants! Then when I do get a 999 I sell it back so I can buy more boxes then I have to force her to go away for a while Saving money is good!