Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The Drop In and Say Hi Thread

ooooooooooo.. Gill.. It's way too early for me to look at that site LOL I just got the shock of my life!

Zoonie wrote:
Looks good!

Ladies, the phone's just gone and I need to get on, so I'll say farewell for now, have a good sleep/day

byee Zonnie and have a good day

a lambs head.... I think.. I didn't linger to see closely, too early for me

OH I just went page back and click the link - yes way too early for that!

well, dear Bee, I'm going to go have a smoke and finish my coffee, then head back for delicious sleep with Mark not in the bed. I wish I could convince him that twin beds is the way to go. We both would get such a better quality of sleep

I will catch you later. When is yout trip 'back home' scheduled ?

Frannie I will be leaving 25th August (after work as my flight is at 8pm) and comming back on 6 September.

This was the cheapest way to do it as I needed to be there for 29th when it's my sisters b'day.

OH that reminds me - Bogie said (I called her last friday) that if you go for smoke you should think of her congratulations

Enjoy your smoke, coffee and you Mark free bed

lol ok I will think of Boogs when I light up... gnight for now

Frannie

now shall I think of Kijo and hope that she will appear or should I go and do more work?

decisions decisions

its magical sometimes. : D

how is you???

the forum actually moved a good bit from when I checked in earlier tonight...... surprising.

stuck at work, it's sunny outside but I have little blow heater on under my desk because it's actually cold here.

My shower now works but I didn't see my housemate yesterday to ask what was the problem. I heard her coming back at about 11pm and I was already in bed.

How's you day/night been? No strange people walking around in their underwear looking for conversation today?

No.... not German people in thier underwear. HAHAHAHA.

can't wait to get off and go home and Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

then one more day and I am dune for the week! Whooot!

glad your shower is working again.

we are having inspections today, and I know they are going to be barging in my house today while I is sleeping. : C

what kind of inspection and why would they go to your house?

Yes I too count the days till weekend - no plans apart from some grocery shopping but I'm planning to have long lie-in on sunday

I dunno... where I live they do monthly inspections, wehre they jsut come into your house whenever they feel like it.... pretty insanse, right???

I HATE it. want to move so bad.

is that legal?
I know here in UK the landlord MUST give you 24 hours notice if he/she wants to come in to do some checks/repairs etc. unless it's emergency like gas leak or burst pipe.

is it difficult to find a place in your area? Expensive or you don't have the time because of your working hours?

they gave us a notie that inspeaction are wed thur friday at the beginning of the week, so I guess we should expect them, but seems like they always coem when i am sleeping, and they leave stupid notes about oven "not being cleaned enoug" when I barely even use it!! (its not dirty)

jsut stupidity at this apartment.

personally I don't think that's good enough - wed to friday - that doesn't narrow it down much and they really shouldn't be coming if you are not in or it's not convenient time (you need to sleep after night shift)

I know!!!!
its annoying..... I just need to get my own place.... like a little house to rent or something. the only thnig great about this place is the rent is super cheap.

well that's the upside of the deal then

Have you considered sharing with someone? Paying just half the rent and bills etc?

I'm sure you'll be ideal house/flat mate and not just because of you working hours.

yeah i guess i cant really complain.
the first year I lived there practically they hardly ever did inspections and no one bothered me... but now it seems like there is someone in my house every other week, and its madding.

Imagine waking up with people in your downstairs, and you ahve no idea whats going on?????

But oh well, guess other than that nothing new to really report here.

I kind of like the privacy... hadvent ever had very good expierences with roommates, and I like my own house and my own way of doing things, you know??

Sounds stupid..... I liek company..... jsut by choise I guess. : D

No I agree - I would prefer place on my own too - just can't afford it in my area Sad

My housemate is driving me up the wall sometimes with her (un)tidiness but then she's not there lots of times so it kind of feels like my own place.

see.... I dont like untidiness either... and very particular about dishes and what not...... roommates are okay... but short term only. after about 6 months cant stand the person.

and with that... time for me to go.

ttyl;!!!!

yes it's the dishes!!!

OK hun - have a nice rest and I hope they won't disturb you too much

Catch you later

Hi there, just dropping in to see if there was anyone about

Good Morning Everyone, hope you all have a great day and a brilliant Weekend. Marie & Mopsy Love & Miss you all xxxxxx

cogsy wrote:
Good Morning Everyone, hope you all have a great day and a brilliant Weekend. Marie & Mopsy Love & Miss you all xxxxxx

please can you re-add your facebook link

Thanks congratulations

lea75 wrote:
cogsy wrote:

please can you re-add your facebook link

Thanks congratulations

Done it I think!!!!!

Good Morning - can't stop right now, but hope to sit down and watch the match at half twelve, so should be back in two and a half hours if anyone wants a date Smile

Mwah xxx

Err I can't see my FB link! I haven't altered anything or removed it, so, is it just me who can't see it?
If not why's it gone?

Will check when I return.

Zoonie wrote:
Good Morning - can't stop right now, but hope to sit down and watch the match at half twelve, so should be back in two and a half hours if anyone wants a date Smile

Mwah xxx

Its a date, hope Big B doesn't see this, dont want to make her jealous haha

turning on the lights and preparing a fresh pot of coffee.... will be doing visits and checking back in every so often

Oooh coffee for me please, sorry am later than expected ... phone call about a spreadsheet someone needs (which I did, but they can't open as programmes aren't compatible)

hey there Gill! I'm here but trading at the moment.. brb ok?

HI GIll & Frannie, just made a big tea (I dont drink coffee)

Tea's perfect Marie - how are you and all the family doing?
I'm watching Germany play and searching my brain for ideas. Ooh and thinking about being hungry lol.

Frannie, see you in a moment.

Hi marie! long long time since we've been in here at the same time. How are you and all the grandbabies?

Aaagh IMOM just needs one more Hideeni World Cup flag, this is going to be painful!
He needs Spain, is this an omen?

this trader I'm with is soooooo slow.. hope I'm not getting scammed

Frannie wrote:
Hi marie! long long time since we've been in here at the same time. How are you and all the grandbabies?

We are all fine, thank you. Layest grandaughter (2 weeks old now) had a bit of a rough start, she was born by c-sedtion, and shortly afterwards stopped breathing and needed to be taken to re-sus, thankfully she was ok, and shouldn't suffer any ill feeling from it. A very frighening thing for my son and his wife. She was also very jaundiced but even that has gone now.

Gill sems you had a rough time too, getting your house done. It will all be worth it when its finished

Zoonie wrote:
Aaagh IMOM just needs one more Hideeni World Cup flag, this is going to be painful!
He needs Spain, is this an omen?

I have all the flags I want but will keep posting Hideeni