Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The Drop In and Say Hi Thread

Was just going to type, I've had a strange message on FB from someone I don't know (a lady)

It says

I don't know the person she's referring to, or anything about what she means. Odd.

Thanks for doing the list Frannie.

Aaagh phone again - go away!

oh my! look at that cup! I don't think I would have the heart to drink something that pretty!

Making the list was the least I could do. It's not a simple task any longer to know what's in the stores!

Zoonie wrote:
Was just going to type, I've had a strange message on FB from someone I don't know (a lady)

It says

I don't know the person she's referring to, or anything about what she means. Odd.

She must have the wrong Gill then.

you should hire a PA to handle the call for you Zoonie

Hi BG!!!!!

Hello Orik, don't think we've had the pleasure of chatting before?

Bee wrote:
Hello Frannie

@Zoonie - I really feel for you! You must be so sick of living in "building site" and I bet you can't wait for it to finish.
As for you friends - I think you have wrong job - you should be a councellor (that way you get paid for listerning to people for hours)

Thanks Bee - and that coffee is a work of art.

This friend is starting to get me down to be honest.
She's just called me up, she's still in bed and she's watching the TV. Gaaah.
She says she still has stomach ache, and she hasn't got anything to say anyway - she's just lonely (and she's supposed to be working, she often works from home, but she's employed)

Aaaagh she's watching Jeremy Kyle (like Jerry Springer) and is commentating on it, despite the fact I've told her I'm listening to the radio

Frannie wrote:
Making the list was the least I could do. It's not a simple task any longer to know what's in the stores!

It's complicated, for sure - and expensive.

Bee wrote:

She must have the wrong Gill then.

you should hire a PA to handle the call for you Zoonie

I'm going to have to sort something out, she's doing my head in - but I know another friend of hers has just ditched her as she's been too needy.

orik wrote:
hi to all Smile

Well hello Orik, how are you?

Hello BG

how are you hun? Are you all recovered now? (sorry it's been a while since we talked)

Zoonie - tell her you have workmen on the door and you will be busy with them all day!

I know that she wants some company but you also have a life of you own and cannot spend all days just listening to here talking.

Hi miss Frannie! How are you?

(Bee)
I wish I could say good or fine, but that would be a lie. I'm in a lot of pain, got the second part of my wisdom teeth surgery done yesterday and all was fine right after surgery, things were looking good, but the later it got, the worse it got. At least I slept good, but the pain is still the same (and jaw is twice the size then it's supposed to be). And it hurts a LOT more. Second day I won't be doing a thing I'm afraid.

How are you?

BG, did you sleep ok? are you feeling any better?

Two questions for all of you, please?

Does anyone here really know Jean Hunter? She has come up on all accounts (mine, hubby and daughter) with friend requests and I see friendships made from various members here....

Are all the treees bought this week TWS.. or is it a lottery type thing?

@BG - so sorry you in so much pain! I thought you surgery was over ages ago Ashamed

I hope the swelling will go down soon and the pain will stop so you can go back to doing your things.

@Frannie - I don't really know her but got FR from her with lots of friends in common so I figured that she's someone's relative. I have accepted her but had no communication with her.

and I notice no pet in PS.. so not really sure about her

Bee wrote:
Zoonie - tell her you have workmen on the door and you will be busy with them all day!

I know that she wants some company but you also have a life of you own and cannot spend all days just listening to here talking.

Exactly!
but she already knows that there aren't any workers here this week

And now she's telling me how much she has to do today

Frannie wrote:
Two questions for all of you, please?

Does anyone here really know Jean Hunter? She has come up on all accounts (mine, hubby and daughter) with friend requests and I see friendships made from various members here....

Are all the trees bought this week TWS.. or is it a lottery type thing?

No idea about the trees sorry.

And no, I don't know this Jean Hunter - I added her to IMOM's account but not mine I don't think.
Have had loads of friend requests lately, but not even a Hello or any introduction - so haven't responded to a lot of them, infact am thinking of deleting loads of people, I just don't have time for visits and I don't even know if someone of those people still play anyway.

Frannie wrote:
and I notice no pet in PS.. so not really sure about her

Really?!¬? how strange.
Shows I haven't had time to be paying attention at all.

Bee wrote:
@BG - so sorry you in so much pain! I thought you surgery was over ages ago Ashamed

I hope the swelling will go down soon and the pain will stop so you can go back to doing your things.

Thanks

First part was a month ago, but had to go in twice, they wouldn't pull them all 4 out at the same time. (and thank heavens for that actually)

poor bunny girl.. the good news is that this eventually goes away and you will never grow wisdom teeth again. Doesn't do you much good in the meantime, however

Zoonie wrote:

And no, I don't know this Jean Hunter - I added her to IMOM's account but not mine I don't think.
Have had loads of friend requests lately, but not even a Hello or any introduction - so haven't responded to a lot of them, infact am thinking of deleting loads of people, I just don't have time for visits and I don't even know if someone of those people still play anyway.

I was thinking of doing same thing to be honest - I don't really actively play PS and lots of people I have never spoken to. I don't want to have hundreds of FB friends just for sake of having numbers

I'm glad they don't come back and eventually will be glad I got this over and done with, but it causes a bit of trouble in the meantime.
Have them right in front of me - told you I'd be getting them home with me :-D

this is coffee for Hideeny Laughing

amazing what some people can do with coffee and some milk

that coffee is so pretty compared to what I am drinking in my christmas mug. yeah yeah I know it's June, but I like this mug

Toulouse wrote:
I'm glad they don't come back and eventually will be glad I got this over and done with, but it causes a bit of trouble in the meantime.
Have them right in front of me - told you I'd be getting them home with me :-D

they let you keep them? wow I didn't know that
I'm sure it will all be worth it in long term as you know after this there will (hopefully) be no more pain

Frannie wrote:
that coffee is so pretty compared to what I am drinking in my christmas mug. yeah yeah I know it's June, but I like this mug

nothing wrong with christmas mug in June

Well, the weather was more like October here yesterday Frannie - although it seems nice today.

I feel mean, but my friend's running commentary is making me glaze over

we;ve had summer type weather. High 80's and 90 % humidity.. not complaining though, as I love it!

BG, you'll soon be over it honey.
I hear soluble aspirin just held in your mouth for a while before swallowing is good for mouth pain.

Bee wrote:
they let you keep them? wow I didn't know that
I'm sure it will all be worth it in long term as you know after this there will (hopefully) be no more pain

oh yes, I asked them both times and got them home in an empty syringe
still need to boil them in salted water
I'm still hoping tomorrow will be better, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Maybe a bit too naive to think today would have been a lot better then yesterday, much more of wishful thinking :-)

what are you going to do with them BG? (just curious)

just keep them I think, not going to do anything special with them

Bee wrote:
what are you going to do with them BG? (just curious)

I'm wondering too

Aaagh friend is now explaining the whole premise of 'Glee' to me - a programme I have no interest in watching whatsoever

hehehe, or earrings, would be nice too :-)
I dunno, I just think it's fun to have them and see what caused all the troubls

Do you want to know the latest bit of 'conversation' I'm being subjected to?

Zoonie are you on a mobile? Can you not pretend that there is some interfierence with the signal or you battery are about to die?

(there is no devil icon??

Friend thinks she's going to win an on line lottery she entered in to.

You had to collect so many virtual 'tickets' - not sure of details, but apparently she's utterly convinced she's going to win.

There appear to be only 6 prizes

Approx £13,000
4 i-pod touch
1 X Box (or something like that)

and then it turns out to be a potentially world-wide lottery, hosted from Russia

???

Well she says, there's not many of us. I ask what it is
'our little movie club'

Oh I see, so how many of you are there? 'I don't know' she says

Seriously, I despair.
I just said 'mmm, well, good luck with that!'

*sigh*

a friend of mine just texted me - Do you have an orange phone (Orange being one of UK mobile networks) so I replied to her - sorry my phone is white (it really is a white Iphone)

can you go ring the doorbell and then tell her you have guests ?

well... ging to go have a smoke and then wander back to bed... 2:30 was entirely too early for me to get up.

enjoy and sweet dreams Frannie - lovely to talking to you again

Bee wrote:
Zoonie are you on a mobile? Can you not pretend that there is some interfierence with the signal or you battery are about to die?

(there is no devil icon??

I'm not on a mobile.

Bee wrote:
a friend of mine just texted me - Do you have an orange phone (Orange being one of UK mobile networks) so I replied to her - sorry my phone is white (it really is a white Iphone)

ROFL

Frannie wrote:
can you go ring the doorbell and then tell her you have guests ?

She'll know I don't get people dropping by (too far from anywhere)

I'm going to let her go on a bit longer and then get IMOM to call my mobile.

Frannie wrote:
well... ging to go have a smoke and then wander back to bed... 2:30 was entirely too early for me to get up.

2.30 wow yes!
but lovely to see you mwah x

We're on to birds now...

it's time I had some breakfast, have some nice fresh fruit cocktail in the fridge.

mmm, fruits

sorry, went to grab something to eat, am starving
all I ate so far today was yogurt... am now waiting on lunch
mashed potatoes and steamed fish...

awww darn, missed Frannie.

running back a little late now..... been playing the new PF game.... My empire.
pretty fun.

oh BG you poor little thing can't even eat properly - soups and mash potatoes and soft food

Zoonie that remind me a scene from Friends - after Rachel told her father that she is pregnant by Ross but they won't be getting married he was on the phone with her lecturing her for hours so she left the phone (it was cordless) on the kitchen work top and went to a movies with Pheobe while her dad was blabing on and on