Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

First Baseball Game.

I went to my first baseball game this evening. I have to admit, it was better than I thought it'd be, but I was still pretty bored. We had really good seats and we went with a large group so that helped.

I'm not really into sports (not baseball at least). I like snowboarding, roller blading, surfing, skateboarding...things like that.

Just wondering if any of you guys play sports?

errrr NO Laughing

I used to do high impact aerobics ...did it for about 10 years in the 80's/90's (at least 6 hours most weeks ..sometimes more) and now my knees are shot and I can't do anything ...so beware, when you think something is doing you good ...you'll maybe pay for it in the long run Ashamed

But I do enjoy watching football ...and England won last night so I am happy with that Smile

yikes! high impact aerobics!!! i used to do low impact aerobics back in my college days but not anymore. sorry about your knees..

football (or our soccer) i think i would really enjoy watching live. i like watching it on tv.

but baseball, snorefest! hee hee

does running around after 3 kids and acting as referee to their arguments class as a sport?? Laughing

The only sport I like watching is 6 nations Rugby, but thats a Welsh thing congratulations

I'm not into sport at all...infact when I was younger (a long time ago lol) if I was naughty my punishment used to be being forced to go and watch my Dad play cricket

i used to like doing the shotput, it was the only thing i could get right lol but ive always wanted to take up archery congratulations

I used to love figure skating, but am not really into that. Here everyone is caught up in football (or soccer as it's called in the US). I am not into it at all. The WM hasn't started yet, and I'm already sick of it.

I would say refereeing three kids is a sport. Laughing

lea75 wrote:
does running around after 3 kids and acting as referee to their arguments class as a sport?? Laughing

The only sport I like watching is 6 nations Rugby, but thats a Welsh thing congratulations

I'm not into sport at all...infact when I was younger (a long time ago lol) if I was naughty my punishment used to be being forced to go and watch my Dad play cricket

and she watched a lot of cricket in those days

kasijab wrote:
lea75 wrote:

and she watched a lot of cricket in those days

oh kasi!! that is so funny! Laughing