Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

How many of you......

How many of you actually use myspace and bebo??

Iv not seen many people on here using any other sites then facebook.

Iv just signed up for myspace and need some friend haha...My pet is all alone on myspace and bebo and they have no one to visit or play with lol...

Guest Guest
I died on myspace. i don't even have a bebo. lol

myspace is just lagging too behind on PS for me to care.. lol. also spending most of my time and money on the FB version of the games, i just end up preferring to stick with one thing.

Yeh, Myspace is quite boring but i cant leave it now cause iv just made a pet and i cant leave her to die haha...

Im wierd like that, I would feel really mean if i left my pet on bebeo and myspace haha...

Lucky Strike wrote:
and don't forget that there is one tooooo little new items...

I didnt know therew was any new items on either one. They are so stuck in the old ages.
Im wondering why they never update them? Maby because no one plays ps on myspace or bebo.

If they updated them then im guessing that would being in more custom because people will play if they have things to play for, Pitty you couldnt xfere the things from facebook to the other 2 sites Laughing

probably they prefer to keep it to one social network as if you are in two you cnnot play bought the same... I never played there.. Nor i plan too.. There is just no point. What i don't understand is why don't they just close down ps from myspace or bebo.. there's hardly anyone left...