Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Insomnia......

Howdy everyone!
It is almost four am, my time, and I finally got up after being awake for hours. Where is my Tiddly Winks? Anyone here? Insomnia sucks.

I'm here!!! Aww... You can't feel asleep? Try one more time... You'll be really tired today... Sad

Guest Guest

As hannah said, try counting sheep congratulations It helped me!!!!

Sorry to hear that you can't sleep Sad

Thanks...but it is nice to know there are always friends here!
Counting sheep doesn't help me. I think my body was just being uncomfortable today. Well, at least I don't have anything scheduled for today so a nap is possible.

Guest Guest

I hope you'll have plenty of rest

Just in case:

Thank you so much, Lazar!
Now you have me laughing!

Hope that will be better than a nap?

Insomnia is so frustrating Sad Lying there knowing you should be sleeping but you just cant.

I can totally sympathise with you. I also did not have a good night last night...I read until my eyes were heavy but as soon as I switched my lamp off I was wide awake Sad It was gone 3 am before I got to sleep and my daughter woke me up just after 6am Sad

Hope you manage to get some rest today xx

Sorry Stas, Tiddly Winks was having a nap whilst her mother was writing two new songs. Can you beleive it, I composed two (count them) 2 new songs today.

Last week I wrote one and it's already been put to music. My music making dream is starting to come true it seems. congratulations

Sven's been doing resumes, which is why I wasn't online. (we share the computer and my laptop doesn't have online capabilities)

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Awww don't do that, that'd hurt the poor guy. Hubbys and computers.

He bought me a mystery book from the dollar store and it is horrible.I still appreciate it.but he thought he could take my computer. I should just read all night and he should take the computer.Horrible boring,did I say horrible?...book lol

good man,means well,sometimes tricky!

My husband's trick to get me off is a lot meaner. congratulations He tells me he's hungry and I have to make him something to eat. I don't mind, I love him so much, that I will cook for him. But, I'd prefer him to say 'Yvette, sweetie, dumpling, huggy bear, can I pretty please use the computer????' Laughing

Cory is known to get really mean about it, right now he is being kinda just tricky.You have heard me on the phone moving around constantly lol
When I get up he will turn off all my things and put his things up and won't move and say,"thought you were done,you need to rest anyway". blah blah

he doesn't want me to rest,he just wants the computer lol

Well, I did manage to get back to sleep around 6:30 and woke at almost 10! Made me feel fuzzy all day. I am very fortunate that I have a sweetie who gave me my own laptop so I don't have those fights! The two of us sit in the living room, each with our own laptop. Yvette will tell you that's true!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I am sorry Sad hubby wouldn't get off my pc

I will hit him with a frying pan next time

LOL Laughing

mine just gives me "the look" then says, "how long have you been on for today?" or "have you left the house yet"

Kokonee wrote:
Well, I did manage to get back to sleep around 6:30 and woke at almost 10! Made me feel fuzzy all day. I am very fortunate that I have a sweetie who gave me my own laptop so I don't have those fights! The two of us sit in the living room, each with our own laptop. Yvette will tell you that's true!

Yep, it's true. Smile

Kokonee wrote:

sounds just like my house Laughing