Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Just a random thing

I was in town yesterday.....Shapping as usual...God i love shopping haha.....

I looked in a window and the whole window was dedicated to Twilight!! Omg iv never seen so much stuff crammed into one window...

I automatically laughed and said....Haha...Lisa and steph would have a field day in this shop.... And all the other PSFC addicts.

The shop keeper just staired at me and walked away smiling....My bf walked out of the shop....Cause i was picking things up and saying....Lisa would love this...And step would want this Laughing

I think the shopkeeper went to get the men with those loverly white coats that make you keep yourself walm Laughing

I just cant get away from PSFC life...Everywhere i go...Everywhere i turn...I think of PSFC haha

OMG lol so...um....what was in the window then?? lmao
(secretly planning a shopping trip lol)

Well there was some posters of all the members.... One of....umm whats his name...... That guy in your avi...the one on the left.....and of the girl...Bella is it haha...I dont know...Never watched it...

There was cushions.....Rugs.....Bed linen.......Like a mirror with pictures on..... Hanging mobiles with their faces dangling off....Dolls of the actors......t-shirts...dresses etc....books...boardgames.....you name it....its was there haha

I wish i had of taken a picture....

Christmas time....Ill send you and Lisa something throught the post that i know you will like =D(If thats ok with you two)
XXX

you can have my address if you like hun i dont mind, but you dont need to send me anything congratulations xxx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
you can have my address if you like hun i dont mind, but you dont need to send me anything congratulations xxx

Too late now...Iv orderd it haha...Its on its way here =D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! EXCITED EXCITED !!!!!!! *MASSIVE HUG!!!*

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! EXCITED EXCITED !!!!!!! *MASSIVE HUG!!!*

Haha its only something small but i know you and Lisa will like it... I cant remember if i got you both the same or diffrent HAHA =D.