Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im totally worn out

Im totally worn out this week.

I have entered sooo many competitions this week..I just cant keep up with them.... Im here..there and everywhere trying to figure out which ones iv entered and which i havent....And there has been alot more posted todat so im gonna enter those aswell...

I tell you...This competition entering is hard work HAHA.

Iv just done my nails and they look fabulous!Even tho they where longer then that and i bit them without realizing!!!

ppp10.jpg

Guest Guest

Aww Sarah all the best wishes and hugs Hope everything works out next week lol, and don't forget to enter my comp

omg sweety looks amazing......dont worry is super even its short

Haha Lazar..... Ill go do that now =P
And thanks esperia.I wish my camera was better....I think the lighting is all wrong cause my dad used to take perfect pictures on thes camera haha... Gonna steal my sisters camera on sunday =P

Wow love them!! How did you do that? The most I've done to mine is get them airbrushed or put flowers on with tooth picks. I just have to know! Best of luck with the competitions!

myladyyawo wrote:
Wow love them!! How did you do that? The most I've done to mine is get them airbrushed or put flowers on with tooth picks. I just have to know! Best of luck with the competitions!

Inbox sent to you on facebook congratulations

Do you use nail art pens to do that? I want to make my nails like that too!

Mangoberri wrote:

Pm sent to your FACEBOOK =D. Cant send it on here...Its against the rules of PSFC.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Pm sent to your FACEBOOK =D. Cant send it on here...Its against the rules of PSFC.

wow..that looks expensive.

I think I'll stick to my pens and nail polish. just use the pen and draw on your nail. Although it might not look as nice, it's cheaper.