Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Hello PSFC it's Paige here!!!!

Hello-I'm sorry for my sudden dissapearance a while ago-I just moved into my new house about maybe 1-2 weeks ago . Anyway my computer is having Internet problems so I can't access the wireless Internet modem which is not located in the same room ,as some of you know I was using a wireless Internet USB thingy but recently it has stopped working .right now I'm accesing the wireless Internet modem through my new iPhone but I cannot use it for long periods of time . Hopefully the new modem we just bought that is still in shipping will get here soon so I can have the Internet back on my computer. Thankyou for those who entered in the twilight bingo I created the last time I was here and I'm sorry for the delay, Im sorry but I'll have to postpone it till I get the internet back on my computer. I will also leave a message there after this.Of course I'm not able to access ps on here though and I haven't actually been on ps for about 3 weeks so I have missed all the tws grrr so hopefully when I get my internet back up I'll be able to do some trading. I will hopefully be sticking around for maybe another half hour or so, so feel free to just pop in here and say hi if u have the time , cheers.

Guest Guest

Aww Page, our beloved Charmed addict We've all missed you. I hope all your internet problems are solved and that one day both of us come to the chatroom and discuss anything about "Charmed". Laughing

Rocky will be leaving a few past weeks TWS's at your place, so do not worry . Hope everything will be fixed... Hugs and kisses

best_f11.gif

Foxpoly wrote:
Welcome back honey!)
we missed you so much
. Hello :hug1: !!! aWww have missed you all too , you's are practically my second family! hehe

Welcome back Paige ..hope to see more of you soon when you get your router problem fixed xx

Lazar wrote:
Aww Page, our beloved Charmed addict We've all missed you. I hope all your internet problems are solved and that one day both of us come to the chatroom and discuss anything about "Charmed". Laughing

Rocky will be leaving a few past weeks TWS's at your place, so do not worry . Hope everything will be fixed... Hugs and kisses

best_f11.gif
hey
lazar!!!! Aww have missed u too!! Thankyou and yes I hope to get my internet back soon, u don't need to do that laz I'd be happy with trading for them later on Smile
hope to chat with u too and yes we can definetly chat about charmed though , all my charmed DVDs are actually still somewhere in my 50 unpacked boxes of mine grr! Sad talk to u soon

kasijab wrote:
Welcome back Paige ..hope to see more of you soon when you get your router problem fixed xx
Thanks Audrey I hope so aswell !!

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
hey
lazar!!!! Aww have missed u too!! Thankyou and yes I hope to get my internet back soon, u don't need to do that laz I'd be happy with trading for them later on Smile
hope to chat with u too and yes we can definetly chat about charmed though , all my charmed DVDs are actually still somewhere in my 50 unpacked boxes of mine grr! Sad talk to u soon

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Welcome back, so nice to see you again. Smile
thanks Yvette nice to see you again too!!

Lazar wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
hey

well I have to go now so will see you soon you charrrmed addict Smile

Guest Guest

Ow see you really really really soon

Chiaretta wrote:
hi Paige!!! Welcome back hun! :hig:
few glad i didn't leave straight away , hello chiaretta thankyou so much and hope to see u soon!

ahhh! missed you hun!! glad you will be back soon!!

hello back paige missed you

smorkle wrote:
ahhh! missed you hun!! glad you will be back soon!!
aww thanks Jeanie missed u too!!!

orik wrote:
hello back paige missed you
thanks orik missed all of you's too