Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

My internet's back!!

okay maybe im jinxing myself by saying this but here goes.. i received my internet netgear wireless usb that gives my computer wi-fi so i can connect upto the wireless router on the other side of the house!!! Smile even though the internet is back i cannot access pet society and even loading pages takes ages because of the faulty connection because of the distance although i had no problem accessing the wireless router on my phone but obviously not much i can do on that except chat. I will keep things slow for maybe 1-2 days who knows probably tomorrow it just wont work for me again as i sat on the phone to telstra for an hour trying to get the wireless usb to work! hehe anyway thats probably all my ranting done...cant wait to get back into pet society which will probably not be until ages since all its coming up now is NetworkErrorPart2 above the mayors head Sad

Hello btw Smile

Guest Guest

Paaaaaaaige

Lazar wrote:
Paaaaaaaige

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaazar Laughing hehe hello my charmed buddy Smile

Guest Guest
LaughingLaughingLaughing

hehe okay i got 2 down 2 to go out of 4 lol 1st was psfc 2nd was hilarious Lazar and now im just missing pet society and my charmed dvds lol!!

Hello Paige<3 hope you will be able to surf internet fast soon
Hugs to you