Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Today...

Today (apart from giving an exam in the morning/afternoon) was a very boring day... Since i was close to level 47 (after visiting a ton of friends!) being away less than 1500 was sooo nerve breaking that i decided to play till i drop! and finally i'm hitting 47! Yayyy!!! BUT i didn't stopped playing... After 200 friends and 93480948 revisits to 5 flies pets (around 10-12 of them appr. 6 times) I noticed something..
a)i was more than 2.500 more paw points AFTER level 47 and...
b)i have 15.500 coins!!! In the morning i had 4.000! I also MUST add that i cooked around 1000 AND bought a couple items (appr. 3000) what does that tells me??? If i hadn't cooked or shopped i would have had earned today only 15.500 coins!!!

I finally finished my second statue thanks to many friends and redecorated atleast 4 rooms (even though i don't really like them! )

Oh Oh!!! I participated again in a looooong time in the 999 raffle!!! (usually i go for the GMB one as lately i'm completely out of 999's! lol?) Also because of the wheel of fortune i remember that an octopus has 3 hearts!!! And once again i tried my guessing skills on spot the ball, let's take a guess, treasure mania and what's on the menu! I'm thinking of participating on the room of the week comp only because i don't really like my room

I got an amazing gift from Laz for reaching leve 47 and had an up-bit time donating to 2nd hand shop and fad as you never know! I was also glad because of a glitch that re-appeared yesterday's note to my house! (probably because of me never saving on exit Laughing ) and i was glad with how many people where glad! congratulations

A surprise was me being ACTUALLY able (well most of the time ) to post on my wall, send stickers AND cooking with the timer actually working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! And i'm on the last day to find out what my tree will become!

It was the first time (this week) that i have items and most importantly EMPTY ROOMS and didn't knew what to do with them! And of course i'm sure than in a few days they will be different...

That pretty must sum's up my petsocietyfocusedday!!! Laughing

EDIT: MY TREE IS A COCONUT TREE! PERFECT SYMMETRY!

Guest Guest

Aww I'm so glad and happy for you An! Hope more of these PS days will come

sound like poor lucky has had a busy day lol

sent her something to help her relax

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Strike is now resting her body!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations she sends kisses and a small treat for you! congratulations

Seems Lucky was really busy

Hmm do octopus have 3 hearts for real? :sarcastic: