Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Spooky's Avatar & Signature Shop

hello I would like an avatar, the Spooky Mirror idole please and would like my pet to look like this mer_1_11.jpg this  mer2_b11.jpg
or this  mer3_b10.jpg
please choose one of the pictures will send payment soon

Anastasia's Avatar is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Awesome work Nancy!!!!!! When I got some 999s and think about something I would ask for a siggy!

blastertoyo wrote:
hello I would like an avatar, the Spooky Mirror idole please and would like my pet to look like this mer_1_11.jpg this  mer2_b11.jpg
or this  mer3_b10.jpg

ok sure i can make it with this one  mer2_b11.jpg do we have a deal? You will have to send me now 4*999 for the avatar no. 4 Spooky Mirror idole ok?

Fashionista wrote:
Anastasia's Avatar is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Awesome work Nancy!!!!!! When I got some 999s and think about something I would ask for a siggy!

thank you very much hun congratulations My store is wide open for you hun

Fashionista wrote:
I'm sure I'm gonna visit again with an order! congratulations

you are more than welcome hun

Spooky wrote:
blastertoyo wrote:
or this  mer3_b10.jpg

ok sure i can make it with this one  mer2_b11.jpg do we have a deal? You will have to send me now 4*999 for the avatar no. 4 Spooky Mirror idole ok?

Well since you havent answered me yet and its been 6 days I guess your order is canceled?!

Spooky wrote:
Spooky wrote:
blastertoyo wrote:
or this  mer3_b10.jpg

Well since you havent answered me yet and its been 6 days I guess your order is canceled?!
im sooo sorry I forgot could you do it for gmbs like 8

Hi! I'd like a "Thank you" image, similar to your signature - number 9, with the sparkly words! In the background I''d like images like these:

so, not a "giant" image, but different small ones, is it possile?

and here's Malù

Please let me know if this is possible! Smile Thanks!

Chiaretta wrote:
Hi! I'd like a "Thank you" image, similar to your signature - number 9, with the sparkly words! In the background I''d like images like these:

so, not a "giant" image, but different small ones, is it possile?

and here's Malù

Please let me know if this is possible! Smile Thanks!

Yes its possible hun, now do you want any other pictures in the backround?And wich backround color would you prefer?

The colour is the same... You choose the best! Smile

If it's possible you could add other cupcakes? Like the ones with the ribbon? Should I post the pictures?

Chiaretta wrote:
The colour is the same... You choose the best! Smile

If it's possible you could add other cupcakes? Like the ones with the ribbon? Should I post the pictures?
you mean the same with the forum's backround right?
Yes please post them. As for it's size you want it to be 550x160 so that it will be in the category of signature 7 customize it or yu want a random size?

mmm... I'm not really good to understand sizes... I need it to post in the forums, so you should brobably choose the size either eheheheh!

Here are the other cupcakes

For the background... I'd like to use it here and on the TOF, you can choose what colour is the best! Smile Thank you!

Chiaretta wrote:
mmm... I'm not really good to understand sizes... I need it to post in the forums, so you should brobably choose the size either eheheheh!

Here are the other cupcakes

For the background... I'd like to use it here and on the TOF, you can choose what colour is the best! Smile Thank you!

okay it will be 4 *999 do we have a deal? ( you will have to sent the payment first )

Chiaretta wrote:
okay, I'm sending the payment right now!
ok hun your order will be ready soon

I have recieved the payment and here is your order:
Please tell me if you like it

Thank you for a safe trade adding rep to you

OMG, I love it!!! and you have been really fast!! May I ask you only a little something? Could you add "thank you for the safe trade". It was my mistake, I didn't tell you before XD so if you'd like something more for it, I'd pay you. but if it's too much work for you, it doesn't matter!! :ashamed:

what can i say its okay consider it a gift hun im glad you liked the thank you one
is this one ok?

Are you sure? Please feel free to ask me something for it!!!

Anyway I really love it! Thank you so much!

its okay hun Enjoy and feel free to come back for whatever graphics you may need animated or not
p.s. I added you rep.

I added rep to you too!

Thank you sooooo much hun, you have done a really great work! I'll be back soon for a "bump" image

here's my 2 new requests:

- another "thank you for the safe trade" with a restaurant City theme. Can you do that? Here's some picture I've found you could use:

(maybe you know how to cut only my restaurant hehehehehe)

Use the ones you prefer! In this one I WOULDN'T like the sparkles words! Smile
Let me know if you could do that... and take your time! I'll do another post with another request XD

I also would like a "bump" animated image!
Here are some items:

What do you think? Can you make it animated, like it comes the B first, then the U, and so on...? i don't know if you get what I mean ehehehhe

Let me know! I would pay you with 5999 for both projects, is that ok? Thanks!

Chiaretta wrote:
here's my 2 new requests:

- another "thank you for the safe trade" with a restaurant City theme. Can you do that? Here's some picture I've found you could use:

(maybe you know how to cut only my restaurant hehehehehe)

Use the ones you prefer! In this one I WOULDN'T like the sparkles words! Smile
Let me know if you could do that... and take your time! I'll do another post with another request XD

Ok I can do that i will use all those pics in the style of the previous your ordered but with another color on the message right? It will be a 550x160 image so that it will be easy to use in forums. This one will cost you 2 * 5999

Chiaretta wrote:
I also would like a "bump" animated image!
Here are some items:

What do you think? Can you make it animated, like it comes the B first, then the U, and so on...? i don't know if you get what I mean ehehehhe

Let me know! I would pay you with 5999 for both projects, is that ok? Thanks!

I can make you also this one I think I understand what you want : to only make the letters show up eventually the one after the other. Since you havent told me about Backround I assume it will be like the first one you. It will be a 550x160 image so that it will be easy to use in forums.Note that in order to not cause problems in the eyes in psfc this animated pic will be very slow and you could show it to someone from the admins to aprove the movement so if it needs more slowing down I can make it go slower.
This one will cost you 3*5999

So to sum up we have 2 * 5999 from the first one and 3*5999 for this one so the total is 5*5999. Do we have a deal? ( you have to send the payment after I accept the order)
feel free to add any last details and check again your orders hun
Thank you for returning to my shop so quickly I really appreciate it very much

For the bump image, it's perfect!

For the RC one... could you make a coloured background and put images NOT in the background but at every side? some at right, at left, some up and down?

Thank you, sending you payment now!

Chiaretta wrote:
For the bump image, it's perfect!

For the RC one... could you make a coloured background and put images NOT in the background but at every side? some at right, at left, some up and down?

Thank you, sending you payment now!

the images will be in front of the backround and no letters will cover the pictures right?

ok hun I cant login ps to get the 5*5999 have you send them?

Chiaretta wrote:
yep!

ok i start making them and when i log in and take the payments i will post them

payment recieved i will post your order when i finish it

Chiaretta wrote:
ok, can you make it look like a square then?

No im sorry its almost finished and its 550x180 instead of 550x160

Here is your order hun Enjoy!!!

The Restaurant city one:

The animated Bump:

Note that in order to not cause problems in the eyes in psfc this
animated pic will be very slow and you could show it to someone from
the admins to aprove the movement so if it needs more slowing down I
can make it go slower.

OMG, OMG, OMG I TOTALLY Love them!!!! You are so good!!!!

the RC one is just PERFECT

For the bump one... I've thought i probably won't use that here much because there is no need to bump threads most of the time, I'll probably use it more on TOF. So, could you pls make the words go a little bit faster?

You are extremely lucky because before the version i sent to you I Have made one that moves quick (well once i uploaded it to the internet it did).And I should also mention that from the start i warned you for the the slow motion of the pic.Anyways DO NOT USE IT HERE PLEASE Ι can tell it goes very quick.

Chiaretta wrote:
it's perfect, thank you so much!

you re welcome hun thank you fro the safe trade adding rep to you!
Feel free to come back when you need anything

hi!!! I want a new avatar congratulations

Something halloweeny again congratulations

tornte13.png

i'd like an apple (pleferably the toffe apple) somewhere in there and a dungeon with a chain maybe and some red/fire.. i trust your imagination.. congratulations

how much will this be?? congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
hi!!! I want a new avatar congratulations

Something halloweeny again congratulations

tornte13.png

i'd like an apple (pleferably the toffe apple) somewhere in there and a dungeon with a chain maybe and some red/fire.. i trust your imagination.. congratulations

how much will this be?? congratulations

9 *999 do we have a deal?