Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Spooky's Avatar & Signature Shop

Recommended Posts


NOW: WIDE OPEN!!!
NOTE: TO SEE THE GALLERY WITH MY WORKS GO TO THE THIRD POST REPLY




Samples Title, Description and Price
1.Romantic Ice Sculpture Ready for a bad romance? Price:3*999(backround color can be changed to look like the forums backround color)
2.Marble Statue Print Be your own hero! Price:3*999(backround color can be changed to look like the forums backround color)
3.Marble Statue Print No sharp Be your own hero! Price: 3*999(backround color can be changed to look like the forums backround color)
4.Spooky Mirror idole Haunted Avatar with your pet ghost... Price:4*999
5.Italian Ice Stand Your Pet In the stand! Price:3*999
6.Customize it!Choose the backround and the floor! Price: 5*999 Depends on the order
7.Summertime Summer time with your pet. Price: 3*999
8.You know what I'm thinking... Can add any item in the bubble. Price: 3*999
TO ORDER AN AVATAR FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FIRST TOPIC REPLY.
To see more samples check the Gallery on the third post


Samples Title, Description and Price
1. Petname & motto Price: 2*999
2. Shooting in the lake Starring: Your Pet! Price: 3*999
3.Items Mania!!! Choose the item you want to have for backround! Price:3*999
4. Stars Pet Your Pet in the sky!!! Price:2*999
5.Photo From Vacation A photo of your pet's vacation! Price:6*999
6. Minimal SignatureMinimal siggy with the backround colour you want. Price: 3*999
7.Customize it!Choose everything from backround to items you want. Dimensions: 550x160 Price:4*999 depends on the order
8.into the twilight... For twi-fans Price: 4*999
 cakesb10.jpg9. 4*999
 kkkjkk10.jpg10. 4*999

TO ORDER A SIGNATURE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SECOND TOPIC REPLY.
To see more samples check the Gallery on the third post

About Graphics :blackcat: :monster: :mayor: :pinkjello: :squitty:
Have you got something in your mind that you want to create? Just give me a description of what you want and i will be glad to help you. Prices may differ from one order to the other.(Animated Graphics are made also)


THE PRICES MAY CHANGE
TO SEE THE GALLERY SCROLL DOWN TO THE THIRD POST REPLY
Rules:
*Payment must be sent when you do your order and i accept it.
*You should have no Warnings
*Psfc Rules



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow the instructions for the avatar you want:

  • Post the number and the tile of the avatar you want
  • Follow the instructions below for each avatar you want



1.Romantic Ice Sculpture Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society,The backround colour can be changed to the forum's backround or other colour

2.Marble Statue Print Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society,The backround colour can be changed to the forum's backround or other colour

3.Marble Statue Print No sharp Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society,The backround colour can be changed to the forum's backround or other colour

4.Spooky Mirror idole A potrait Picture of you Pet from Pet Society

5.Italian Ice Stand Needed: A potrait Picture of you Pet from Pet Society,The backround colour can be changed to the forum's backround or other colour

6.Customize it!Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society and a full description of what you want including pictures of items backround and floor you want me to use

7.Summertime Needed: *A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society
*Pets name
Further instructions may be given

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow the instructions for the signature you want:

  • Post the number and the tile of the signature you want
  • Follow the instructions below for each signature you want

1. Petname & motto Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society, Pet's name, Your motto
2. Shooting in the lake Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society,Pet's name
3.Items Mania!!! Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society ( if you want the pet with closed eyes happy mode take it after showering it), Pet's name, the picture of the item
4. Stars Pet Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society, Pet's name,Your motto
5.Photo From Vacation Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society ( if you want the pet with closed eyes happy mode take it after showering it), Pet's name or notes,or both
6. Minimal Signature Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society, Pet's name
7.Customize it! Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society, Full description of what you want with hd pictures of the items you want
8.into the twilight!Needed: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society, Petname
9.Loving Huge CakesNeeded: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society, Petname
10. Party timeNeeded: A potrait Picture of your Pet from Pet Society, Petname
Further instructions may be given

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GALLERY



AVATARS


 may_pr10.jpg *For Agne


*For Hem..
* for LuckyStrike
*for LuckyStrike
SIGNATURES



 agne210.jpg*For Agne

*For Hem...

*For Hem...

*For clothesaddic

*For clothesaddic

*For clothesaddic

My entries for Princess Mia's contest!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


7.

8.



THANKS
for Chiaretta

for Chiaretta
for Chiaretta

BUMPS
for Chiaretta

 custom10.jpg a quick one for me Smile




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
Done Smile

Good luck on your shop Smile

Great you saved my life. thanks congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
Laughing

for moving a shop? Laughing i wish saving a life was so easy!!!

huge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I want Marble Statue Print and Items Mania!!!(with wwf baby orca whales ) Pet name: Honey
Here she is:
 raccoo10.jpg
and one when I washed her for a siggy
 raccoo11.jpg
How much would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agne wrote:
Hi! I want Marble Statue Print and Items Mania!!!(with wwf baby orca whales ) Pet name: Honey
Here she is:
 raccoo10.jpg
and one when I washed her for a siggy
 raccoo11.jpg
How much would it be?

Could you please sent me a good image of the baby orca?
Your avatar is free because i owe you one from the previous thread
For the Sig its 2*999
Do we have a deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we have please wait I'll try to take a pic of orca Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's the orca:
 orca_b10.jpg
Thank you for the work you'll do! I'll send 2x999 right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Payment recieved hun!! Thanks for the save trade!!!
Here is your free avatar:
 agne10.jpg

And your signature:
 agne210.jpg
Hope you like them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG I love them!!!!!!
Thank you soo much hun!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agne I was looking the avatar and something was off for me maybe you would prefer this one that has the same backround colour of the forum
 may_pr10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you soo much! This looks wonderful!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
items mania please
i would like to have 2 please
one that is food mania and can you please get all different foods to crowd but it doesnt matter what foods and another that is plushie mania and all different plushies. My pets nmame is SmileyFace and im not sure how to give u a pic but heres a link to my pics http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1028177&id=1620941017 it is on page 69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hem... wrote:
items mania please
i would like to have 2 please
one that is food mania and can you please get all different foods to crowd but it doesnt matter what foods and another that is plushie mania and all different plushies. My pets nmame is SmileyFace and im not sure how to give u a pic but heres a link to my pics http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1028177&id=1620941017 it is on page 69

In the items mania category you get to choose one item only hun, if you want me to do this with different items and another motto it will be from the category customize it for 4*999 each
do we have a deal?

Plus is this the pic of your charming pet you want me to use ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, can i please have one with the giant lolly (cookable) and another with solid gold teddy and may i also request a romantic ice sculpture avatar with the same link but on page 72
thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hem... wrote:
ok, can i please have one with the giant lolly (cookable) and another with solid gold teddy and may i also request a romantic ice sculpture avatar with the same link but on page 72
thank you

Sure hun!
So to sum up im gonna make one romantic ice sculpture with this pic > for 3*999

One Items Mania!!! with the giant lolly with this pic > for 2*999
One Items Mania!!! with the solid gold teddy with this pic > for 2*999


so the totall is 7*999 (you have to sent them now that you ordered them)
do we have a deal hun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hem... wrote:
yep that perfect thank you,
i sent you a f/r

ok hun i just woke up im starting to create your order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok Hun your order is ready and you have sent me 3*999 when i recieve the rest 4*999 i will post here your avatar and signatures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can i please get 3 items mania signitures.i dont know how to post pictures so i will also post the link to my pet society photos. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1425652593&aid=2027638&s=160&hash=0d2c3d3ffe9c7e895bf442e15f2b24bcthe pictures are the last three.i would like to have one with have pink pet v guitar,one with grey deer plushies and one with deer plushies.can you use the picture with me playing the pink pet v guitar with the pink pet v guitars.also can you not write the ______mania part and write Cordelia instead on 2 of the pictures and leave the other one bank. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clothesaddic wrote:
can i please get 3 items mania signitures.i dont know how to post pictures so i will also post the link to my pet society photos. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1425652593&aid=2027638&s=160&hash=0d2c3d3ffe9c7e895bf442e15f2b24bcthe pictures are the last three.i would like to have one with have pink pet v guitar,one with grey deer plushies and one with deer plushies.can you use the picture with me playing the pink pet v guitar with the pink pet v guitars.also can you not write the ______mania part and write Cordelia instead on 2 of the pictures and leave the other one bank. thanks

Sure hun I just have to inform you that Mania signatures are now for 3*999 each since it was a mistake when i had it for 2.
So to sum up
so the first one will be with the pet v guitar and i will use this pic> for 3*999
the second one with the grey deer plushie withis pic for 3*999
the third one with deer plushies and also the same pic for 3*999

I didnt understand in wich one you dont want the "items mania" logo and where you want the name please explain for each signature?
So the totall is 9*999
do we have a deal (you have to send the payment now that i got tha order)
feel free to explain me if i didnt understand something and to ask anything in general

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hem... wrote:
im sending over payment now
Got it hun (hope i can save ps thoughlol i have the screen problem too :p)









hope you like them!!!
thank you for a great trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i meant can you not write anything in the pink pet guitar one and for the grey deer plushie one and the deer plushie one you write Cordelia instead. sorry that i didnt make it so clear for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spooky wrote:
clothesaddic wrote:
can i please get 3 items mania signitures.i dont know how to post pictures so i will also post the link to my pet society photos. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1425652593&aid=2027638&s=160&hash=0d2c3d3ffe9c7e895bf442e15f2b24bcthe pictures are the last three.i would like to have one with have pink pet v guitar,one with grey deer plushies and one with deer plushies.can you use the picture with me playing the pink pet v guitar with the pink pet v guitars.also can you not write the ______mania part and write Cordelia instead on 2 of the pictures and leave the other one bank. thanks

Sure hun I just have to inform you that Mania signatures are now for 3*999 each since it was a mistake when i had it for 2.
So to sum up

so the first one will be with the pet v guitar and i will use this pic> for 3*999
the second one with the grey deer plushie withis pic for 3*999
the third one with deer plushies and also the same pic for 3*999

I didnt understand in wich one you dont want the "items mania" logo and where you want the name please explain for each signature?
So the totall is 9*999
do we have a deal (you have to send the payment now that i got tha order)
feel free to explain me if i didnt understand something and to ask anything in general


clothesaddic wrote:
i meant can you not write anything in the pink pet guitar one and for the grey deer plushie one and the deer plushie one you write Cordelia instead. sorry that i didnt make it so clear for you

So I will only write Cordelia to the deer plushie one!
so as I said before the totall is 9*999
do we have a deal (you have to send the payment now that i got the order)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok just to inform you hun that everything is ready, when I get the payment I will post them immediately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got all the payment thank you very much here are your signatures
i hope you like them





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 40650_10.jpg

hello! I'd like a #4 avatar slightly more changed if possible Smile
I'd like to have a more vivid in color and with something like fire around it.. Like Lucky is trying to get out of the mirror in flames (burning it). If possible I'd like to have a few drops of blood close to the fangs and may a black candle close to the mirror.. (She is sweet indeed so i want to give an innocent devil look "lucky blood, bloody lucky, that kind of thing )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
 40650_10.jpg

hello! I'd like a #4 avatar slightly more changed if possible Smile
I'd like to have a more vivid in color and with something like fire around it.. Like Lucky is trying to get out of the mirror in flames (burning it). If possible I'd like to have a few drops of blood close to the fangs and may a black candle close to the mirror.. (She is sweet indeed so i want to give an innocent devil look "lucky blood, bloody lucky, that kind of thing )

ok hun i think i can do this you will have to send me the payment first since its different from no4 it will be 5*999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
go to your home... and be surprised...

i got the payment thank you very much!!!
here is your avatar:


adding rep for a safe pleasant trade with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think i changed it ok Smile thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there's more coming Smile it throw me out adding rep too Smile LOVED IT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
hey Ashamed may i have a more colory pet?


sure
how is this one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations ghostly and colory!!!!!! thank you!!!!! congratulations

i'm running to change it congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations ghostly and colory!!!!!! thank you!!!!! congratulations

i'm running to change it congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

im glad you liked it congratulations!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.