Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

Look what I made

One day this pic will be a lot more beautiful, I ordered it from someone so in the future it won't be such a dissaster as it is now, but I just wanted to say that I love you girls! You're my friends forever
 dsc01414.jpg

moving to the art gallery.

Your pic is lovely congratulations

Agne wrote:
One day this pic will be a lot more beautiful, I ordered it from someone so in the future it won't be such a dissaster as it is now, but I just wanted to say that I love you girls! You're my friends forever
 dsc01414.jpg

That is so Awesome!!!!!! I LOVE it and you sweety You are the bestest PS daughter anyone could ever ask for

Love you too mommy!
Well me it makes me laugh (from crazy-eye Hiney the most) Laughing but I tried to do my best and gave all my heart to it

Thank you for drawing Tiddly Winks, she looks very cute. Smile I like your drawing, it reminds me of a song.

hand in hand with friends.

Guest Guest

The picture looks lovely. I like the fact that it's drew by human hand and that it's beautiful. A good well done to all friendships made on this site. My life would totally be different without you guys

your drawing agne is so nice.i love it

Lol thank you Laughing
I know it's not good, I have never been good at arts, but thank you for lovely words!