Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

I am watching ...

The longest game in the history of tennis ....it is 54/54 in the final(5th) set and they have been playing so far for 9 hrs and 20 mins ...unbelievable stuff
Both players look exhaused ....and I cannot see and end to it yet ...
its Mahut (fr) and Isner (usa) playing ...neither of whom I have heard of ....
Anyone else watching Wimbledon??

I was watching it at like 43 / 43 or something like that but then the football came on.

I do love Wimbledon, the problem is the guy I support (Tipseravic) is already out and the other that I support (Gonzalez) didn't even enter because of injury and after watching the Federer opening match it kinda never got off the ground for me this year. I think I've been a bit overly sported out this week . Like Mahut though, be interested in knowing how it ends

Nicky69 wrote:
I was watching it at like 43 / 43 or something like that but then the football came on.

I do love Wimbledon, the problem is the guy I support (Tipseravic) is already out and the other that I support (Gonzalez) didn't even enter because of injury and after watching the Federer opening match it kinda never got off the ground for me this year. I think I've been a bit overly sported out this week . Like Mahut though, be interested in knowing how it ends

its 57/56 now ... will let you know when it ends

they played the first 3 hours of it yesterday ...but over 6 and a half hours today ...non stop

kasijab wrote:
Nicky69 wrote:

Thanks congratulations they must be dead tired now. I remember seeing it was 40/41 and thought the heat had got to me. Hope whoever wins don't get a strain injury for the rest of the tournement.

Nicky69 wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Nicky69 wrote:

Thanks congratulations they must be dead tired now. I remember seeing it was 40/41 and thought the heat had got to me. Hope whoever wins don't get a strain injury for the rest of the tournement.

The referee has just stopped it at 59/59 for bad light ..to continue tomorrow

kasijab wrote:
they played the first 3 hours of it yesterday ...but over 6 and a half hours today ...non stop

Wow thats quite something, i wish i was that fit

Its been stopped for tomorrow? Techincally that'll mean it would have been played over three days. Those guys have to be super fit to do that not only physically but mentally too.

Match just concluded after over 11 hours playing. Isner (USA) won 70 games to 68 in the final set. He served over 110 aces in the game too