Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Completely disappointed

Guest Guest

Today Serbia had a match with Australia and we've lost with Australia having a score 2/1... I am completely disappointed and sad. I was sincerely hoping that we'd win, but it turned out that our players mistakes costed them a loss... Well it was good while the glory lasted Sad

I am wishing every country a well good luck in the world championship, may the best team win Smile

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

okay, serbia maybe won't be going further, but still....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Guest Guest

LMAO Laughing I am cheering for Germany congratulations

Guest Guest
Lazar wrote:
LMAO Laughing I am cheering for Germany congratulations

I'm sorry your favorite team did not make it through Lazar...
But Germany is going to win it - so that's a good second choice!

I am soooo happy, and rather relieved, but I did think about you Lazar, I even told my husband, lazar is going to be disappointed. He said, not every team is going to make it through, but at least all four teams in the group did have their moments of glory.

Ghana played a really good match, and have every reason to feel proud. I hope the matches continue to be good and the players and fans continue to have a wonderful time.

Good luck to all the teams. Smile

lol. sorry Lazar.
Italy is gonna play this afternoon and if we don't win this matc, we are out too :s

Sorry Laz ...I know just how you are feeling after following England for so many years. Its a pity we have to play Germany so early ...but thats the luck of the draw

Guest Guest

Thank you everyone for their words, I wish every team the best of luck

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am soooo happy, and rather relieved, but I did think about you Lazar, I even told my husband, lazar is going to be disappointed. He said, not every team is going to make it through, but at least all four teams in the group did have their moments of glory.

Ghana played a really good match, and have every reason to feel proud. I hope the matches continue to be good and the players and fans continue to have a wonderful time.

Good luck to all the teams. Smile

I love this post Yvette, thank you so much for showing support Smile

Awww Laz... sorry Sad

I'm not scared of Germany.. we've whooped their @$$ before... will be a good tense match. If we go out to Germany... it's no embarrassment. Had we have lost to Slovenia yesterday however.....

Guest Guest
Ames wrote:
Awww Laz... sorry Sad

I'm not scared of Germany.. we've whooped their @$$ before... will be a good tense match. If we go out to Germany... it's no embarrassment. Had we have lost to Slovenia yesterday however.....

Best of luck Ames x

Ames wrote:
Awww Laz... sorry Sad

I absolutely agree ...have to have confidence in the boys ..and they did play better yesterday..well, a bit better. Laughing

They did, and these matches are really luck of the draw. I don't like saying 'we're gonna beat their rears' before the game, because so much can happen in 90+ minutes. Just gotta wait and see. Either way, Tiddly Winks will be happy...because if her Kasi is happy, then she's happy. congratulations

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
They did, and these matches are really luck of the draw. I don't like saying 'we're gonna beat their rears' before the game, because so much can happen in 90+ minutes. Just gotta wait and see. Either way, Tiddly Winks will be happy...because if her Kasi is happy, then she's happy. congratulations

Amen