Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay111

SELLING random stuff .

Recommended Posts

Dont ask for price, just offer!!Smile

Violet words mean its newly added
Indigo words mean its sold.


Palette Decor(Makes great paint set)
Brushes Decor(Makes great paint set)
Easel Decor(Makes great paint set)
Red Phone Box
King burger x2
Moon rabbit doll
Squitty
Cupid bear plushie
Baby seal doll
Elegant romantic bed
New year feast table
Festive fireplace
Sydney view window
Cute chicken egg cup

Hot Pink Jukebox
Festive Fireplace
Royal Chandelier
Disco Ball
Kitchen Utensil
Lovely Bed
Enchanted Bed
Piggy
Loch Ness Plushie
Baby seal doll
Prince doll
Yellow duck toy
Luminous Pet Cinema Sign
Giant hotdog
Giant Monster plushie
Pink roses flower pot
Dark owl doll
Knitting basket
Color pencil decor
Pink Sewing Machine Decor
Pink big office chair
Heart Sofa
Sleepy octopus
Triton's Trident
Pink Lotus Candle
Bunny Teapot x2
Pet Skincare Set Decor
Magic Bunny Hat
School Locker
Chilli Floating Candle
Makeup Assortments Decor
Tea Tray
Groovy Radio Decor
Toy Chest
Blue Elegant Throne
Shopping Bag Decor
Beige Laundry bin
Luminous Sweetheart Makeup Table

Clothing:
Panda mask
Bat hat
2010 balloon hat
easter egg headgear
dame's sunnies
alien mask
scarecrow mask
golden half mask
mud face mask
swan rubber ring

SELLING LOOOADS OF MB ITEMS HERE;

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/trading-f43/lots-of-mb-items-include-newest-ones-cheaper-then-ever-t12052.htm



I NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THESE ITEMS XD
- In need of 3333's so offer those if you can:) THANK YOU !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i would like 2 buy the Chestnut plushie please. can I pay in 999s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
apocalypsa- offer please & yes i accept 999:)
mattyabut23- offer please:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
apocalypsa- offer please & yes i accept 999:)
mattyabut23- offer please:)


umm...is 6x999 okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mattyabut23 - 3x999 ? & I only have one, sorry =[
apocalypsa -Okay Smile & You already have me added right? or no ? xD




congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mattyabut23 wrote:
sure send me f/r


f/r sented, thanks! I'll send you it over first when you accept my f/r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
mattyabut23 - 3x999 ? & I only have one, sorry =[
apocalypsa -Okay Smile & You already have me added right? or no ? xD




congratulations


yes Smile i'll send payment right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
apocalypsa wrote:
Jay wrote:
mattyabut23 - 3x999 ? & I only have one, sorry =[
apocalypsa -Okay Smile & You already have me added right? or no ? xD




congratulations


yes Smile i'll send payment right now...


sented lovely bed & recived payment, THANK YOU Smile *adding rep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !


ok 4*999 ?

and i want to add

Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Bed
Pink Sewing Machine Decor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !


ok 4*999 ?

and i want to add

Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Bed
Pink Sewing Machine Decor


Sure!^^

&&

Just offer ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !


ok 4*999 ?

and i want to add

Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Bed
Pink Sewing Machine Decor


Sure!^^

&&

Just offer ^^



ok i offer

heart sofa 4*999
Loch Ness Plushie2*999
Lovely Bed 5*999
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 2*999

total = 12*999

i will sent f/r now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !


ok 4*999 ?

and i want to add

Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Bed
Pink Sewing Machine Decor


Sure!^^

&&

Just offer ^^



ok i offer

heart sofa 4*999
Loch Ness Plushie2*999
Lovely Bed 5*999
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 2*999

total = 12*999

i will sent f/r now




Wait, I dont have the lovely bed right now since i sold it, but I MAYBE get you another one, it'll be 6x999 though . ( I only had one, and i sold it for that price)
&
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 3*999
Loch Ness Plushie3*999 ?
Cause thats the price I paid for them .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !


ok 4*999 ?

and i want to add

Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Bed
Pink Sewing Machine Decor


Sure!^^

&&

Just offer ^^



ok i offer

heart sofa 4*999
Loch Ness Plushie2*999
Lovely Bed 5*999
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 2*999

total = 12*999

i will sent f/r now



f/r sent congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !


ok 4*999 ?

and i want to add

Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Bed
Pink Sewing Machine Decor


Sure!^^

&&

Just offer ^^



ok i offer

heart sofa 4*999
Loch Ness Plushie2*999
Lovely Bed 5*999
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 2*999

total = 12*999

i will sent f/r now



f/r sent congratulations



Accepted:) Dont know if you saw this or not:

Wait, I dont have the lovely bed right now since i sold it, but I MAYBE get you another one, it'll be 6x999 though . ( I only had one, and i sold it for that price)
&
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 3*999
Loch Ness Plushie3*999 ?
Cause thats the price I paid for them .


- I gotta go , be back later^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
hi can i get Heart Sofa how much ? Smile


Hello!Smile & Offer please ^^ !


ok 4*999 ?

and i want to add

Loch Ness Plushie
Lovely Bed
Pink Sewing Machine Decor


Sure!^^

&&

Just offer ^^



ok i offer

heart sofa 4*999
Loch Ness Plushie2*999
Lovely Bed 5*999
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 2*999

total = 12*999

i will sent f/r now



f/r sent congratulations



Accepted:) Dont know if you saw this or not:

Wait, I dont have the lovely bed right now since i sold it, but I MAYBE get you another one, it'll be 6x999 though . ( I only had one, and i sold it for that price)
&
Pink Sewing Machine Decor 3*999
Loch Ness Plushie3*999 ?
Cause thats the price I paid for them .


- I gotta go , be back later^^


ok can u summarize the price to my confidence again please
how many do i sent 999 to u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! How much for
Cupid bear plushie
Baby seal doll
Film camera decor
New year feast table
Festive fireplace
Sydney view window
Cute chicken egg cup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agne wrote:
Hi! How much for
Cupid bear plushie
Baby seal doll
Film camera decor
New year feast table
Festive fireplace
Sydney view window
Cute chicken egg cup?




Please offer congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile


aww, thank you so much!Smile all the other items are sented w/the bonus stuff cause of the late bed XD its gonna come soon ! i promise:) if not, more gifts are coming your way till i get the bed !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile


aww, thank you so much!Smile all the other items are sented w/the bonus stuff cause of the late bed XD its gonna come soon ! i promise:) if not, more gifts are coming your way till i get the bed !


ok i can wait for the lovely bed. and how long?
thank for gift. congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile


aww, thank you so much!Smile all the other items are sented w/the bonus stuff cause of the late bed XD its gonna come soon ! i promise:) if not, more gifts are coming your way till i get the bed !


ok i can wait for the lovely bed. and how long?
thank for gift. congratulations


Probably by tomorrow Smile ! & no problem !!(: I'll probably send more
& What are those flowers with the faces in your main room called ? :]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile


aww, thank you so much!Smile all the other items are sented w/the bonus stuff cause of the late bed XD its gonna come soon ! i promise:) if not, more gifts are coming your way till i get the bed !


ok i can wait for the lovely bed. and how long?
thank for gift. congratulations


is it? wonderland flower decor congratulations
i will wait 4 ur bed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile


aww, thank you so much!Smile all the other items are sented w/the bonus stuff cause of the late bed XD its gonna come soon ! i promise:) if not, more gifts are coming your way till i get the bed !


ok i can wait for the lovely bed. and how long?
thank for gift. congratulations


is it? wonderland flower decor congratulations
i will wait 4 ur bed



Oh yess ! Smile That ! Oh my, Thats gonna be my next to get item xD Do you happen to have any for sale ?
& Thank you very much dear !! (: Just need to wait for my friend to get online >. lets hope he gets on soon !!congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile


aww, thank you so much!Smile all the other items are sented w/the bonus stuff cause of the late bed XD its gonna come soon ! i promise:) if not, more gifts are coming your way till i get the bed !


ok i can wait for the lovely bed. and how long?
thank for gift. congratulations


is it? wonderland flower decor congratulations
i will wait 4 ur bed



Oh yess ! Smile That ! Oh my, Thats gonna be my next to get item xD Do you happen to have any for sale ?
& Thank you very much dear !! (: Just need to wait for my friend to get online >. lets hope he gets on soon !!congratulations


if i have it more i will give it for u dear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
Agne wrote:
Hi! How much for
Cupid bear plushie-3x999
Baby seal doll-2x999
Film camera decor-3x999
New year feast table3x999?
Festive fireplace-4x999
Sydney view window-2x999
Cute chicken egg cup?-1x999




Please offer congratulations

Ok, so 18x999 or 5x333+1x999? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agne wrote:
Jay wrote:
Agne wrote:
Hi! How much for
Cupid bear plushie-3x999
Baby seal doll-2x999
Film camera decor-3x999
New year feast table3x999?
Festive fireplace-4x999
Sydney view window-2x999
Cute chicken egg cup?-1x999




Please offer congratulations

Ok, so 18x999 or 5x333+1x999? Smile


Cupid bear plushie-6x999
Film camera decor-4x999
New year feast table4x999
for those ? I spend that much on those so yeahh . Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hinapasha wrote:
Moon rabbit doll for 4x999's?



suuure Smile add me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
thunyawan wrote:
Jay wrote:
10x999 for the heart sofa, loch ness plush. , && pink sew. machine .

&& if i can get the bed for you ,

15x999?

- okay , i gotta go now . toodles



ok i would like to buy all these.
total = 25*999



25*999 sent Smile


aww, thank you so much!Smile all the other items are sented w/the bonus stuff cause of the late bed XD its gonna come soon ! i promise:) if not, more gifts are coming your way till i get the bed !


ok i can wait for the lovely bed. and how long?
thank for gift. congratulations


is it? wonderland flower decor congratulations
i will wait 4 ur bed



Oh yess ! Smile That ! Oh my, Thats gonna be my next to get item xD Do you happen to have any for sale ?
& Thank you very much dear !! (: Just need to wait for my friend to get online >. lets hope he gets on soon !!congratulations


if i have it more i will give it for u dear


no no , if you do happen to have more, i'd LOVE to BUY it from you (: & The lovely bed is sent !
Thank you so much for your patience !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovelistic wrote:
FLOOD //.


haha, thanks LILY .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
Lovelistic wrote:
FLOOD //.


haha, thanks LILY .


Hahah ; don;t thank me . Im just spreading the love .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello,
i want to buy;
Film camera decor
Cute chicken egg cup
Baby's laundry decor


please, all of these 3x3333, thankk congratulations

(i send f/r to you)

pet; kohung
level;37
profile; mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
Agne wrote:
Jay wrote:
Agne wrote:
Hi! How much for
Cupid bear plushie-3x999
Baby seal doll-2x999
Film camera decor-3x999
New year feast table3x999?
Festive fireplace-4x999
Sydney view window-2x999
Cute chicken egg cup?-1x999




Please offer congratulations

Ok, so 18x999 or 5x333+1x999? Smile


Cupid bear plushie-6x999
Film camera decor-4x999
New year feast table4x999
for those ? I spend that much on those so yeahh . Smile


Ok deal! Please send first, as I'm a safe trader congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cupid bear plushie-6x999
New year feast table4x999
Baby seal doll-2x999
Festive fireplace-4x999
Sydney view window-2x999
Cute chicken egg cup?-1x999

Okay, I'll trade all those but the Film camera decor =[ sorry ! I need it for this certain room xD I'll send now !Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.