Foxpoly

New treasure island

wow congrats dear Smile
i found second pair for my sister yesterday at night Laughing
i spent 10000 coins for this digging

Foxpoly wrote:
Laughing
i think this island and items from there are more for girls

Laughing Yeah but my Nicky will try anything, and then we did give most of the items to a friend who only just started the game and has a girl pet Laughing and to be fair he looked very pretty Smile .

I got it!!! Now I can start digging congratulations

Ok, in a few minutes I found everything but the wings. Too much emotion for too little time

Well, I'd be happy if I could just get into the game!
I finally managed to reply to all the requests...so Tiddly, you should have the fabric now! I still have a long ways to go to get the balloon made. I can't wait to start digging....hope to get in soon!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
OMG I love the new wig.

It makes Tiddly Winks look just glamerous.

She looks a bit like her little sister Hi-Jinx!

I'd be glad to help lovelistic Smile just send a request and I'll answer it. None of my friends are actually bothering with the ballon so if anyone wants any help just f/r me and then send the request and I'd be happy to help.

I finally got the balloon built thanks to the people who responded to my requests. BUT, I find it strange that I didn't get as many requests as I sent out. Is it that people aren't asking me for stuff or am I just not getting the requests??

I've already spent 15000 coins in digging and I still don't have all the items. Enchanted Forest not so lucky for Yuki. Laughing