Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

Why some are....

...banned? I mean, what have they done, because they are banned?
I just want to know, cuz I don't want to be banned
Thank you!

smorkle wrote:
are you referring to past members?

Well yes... I'm talking about those who are "BANNED" in red letters, where is our "SAFE TRADER" words

psfc tries to keep the environment of the site as safe as possible for all members so that they are able to chat and trade freely. however, at times, there are those who try to take advantage (i.e. scammers) or there are those who cannot abide by the rules they agreed to when they first registered as a member. the rules are there for a reason...and that is to keep this place safe and happy as possible.

At PSFC we never comment on the reason someone has been banned. But believe me, we do not do it lightly and have to be absolutely sure of the facts before this measure is taken.

Agne wrote:
I hope I won't be banned Sad

if you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about

kasijab wrote:
Agne wrote:
I hope I won't be banned Sad

if you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about

Oh, btw where I can read all the psfc rules?

At the top of every forum. If additonal rules are applies ..i.e comps etc then there will be an additional rules section also

There are many reason for a member to be banned, including: scamming, multiple accounts, advertising another sites.
All members should read the PSFC rules carefully to make sure they do not break any of the rules

Banning members is never a decision I take lightly, in fact I hate doing it, but the rules are there for a reason, and if members break them then I am left with no other choice

PSFC is very well moderated at all times, and all issues do get looked into thoroughly, especially scamming and multiple accounts. I am still looking into a few other accounts on here, which I believe are multiple accounts, there are ways for us to find this out easily

The reason for the recent bannings is between the admins/mods team and the members banned. I am sorry but we will not discuss any individual members in the group