Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

Decisions decisions

It's almost here! The long awaited Eclipse movie is out and the advance screeing (in UK) is this weekend 3rd and 4th July.

Movie is out on 9th July.

I can't decide what to do - do I go and see it at advance screening or do I wait about a week or so after the official release once the madness dies out a bit so I can actually enjoy the film?

What are you going to do?

ours started 90 minutes ago! LOL!!! i'm waiting one week to watch it cuz it's just too crazy the first week. i can't enjoy it with hundreds of teenagers screaming at the screen. i'll watch it with the more civilized adults one week after so we can scream at the screen on our own. ba ha ha!

it just depends on how desperate you are to see it and if you hold out...

you on-line same time as me???

I'm dying to see it but I too don't want to have the experience spoiled by screaming teenage girls.

One cinema in my are is screening it at 00.01 on Saturday but I won't be able to get home from there.

it's 1:36am over here and i am about to put the laptop down now. trying to type quietly as hubby is trying to sleep next to me.

yeah, the screaming teens...can't really stand them...was one of them a loooooong time ago and their enthusiasm is "cute" but for this movie i need adult time. hee hee hee

how about watching it just a few days after? it'll be better than over the weekend...

I have to wait to see it on DVD...unless I go to the cinema on my own which I dont want to do

lea75 wrote:
I have to wait to see it on DVD...unless I go to the cinema on my own which I dont want to do

dvd! oh no, that's so far away Sad

Lisa it's such a shame you live so far - I will be going to see it on my own too Sad

Yes screaming teens should be banned. Or even better (and some cinemas in UK are already doing it for selected films) would be adult only screening.

Let the screaming teens go all together at different time.

adult screening only?!?! wow, that is really great!
ok ladies, i'm sorry but i have to go. i woke hubby up with my loud typing on the laptop. eek!
--->

Yes selected VUE cinemas in UK will show certain films for over 18's only - went to see Quantum of Solace like that few years ago and it was a bliss - might search for one near me that would show Eclipse like that.

IVE BOOKED MY TICKETS!!! IM SEEING IT ON SUNDAY 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done! Hope you'll enjoy it

I'm finding it harder and harder to aviod it - somehow I managed not to see any trailers yet but I have found one cinema in London that does over 18's screening but it's friday/saturday at 00.01am - not sure about that!

I wanted to go to the very first showing but it was at MIDNIGHT and no one wanted to go with me Sad

I will be going on my own as I don't have anyone to go with me regardless on what time I will choose

Gaiamaiden wrote:
I wanted to go to the very first showing but it was at MIDNIGHT and no one wanted to go with me Sad

Bee wrote:
I will be going on my own as I don't have anyone to go with me regardless on what time I will choose

if only we lived a little bit closer! i would have gone with you gals...plus we could have dragged lea out with us too!

i'm going to watch it on the 8th sometime in the morning when the kiddies are still lounging about at home and not out yet congratulations

I think I will try and go to a Friday afternoon session (on my own )

That way all the kids will be in school. I will just have to bite the bullet and go on my own...I'm not going to wait any longer than I have to Laughing