Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Watching New Moon again...right now :-)

"age is just a number baby"
jacob black as his muscles bulge through his shirt, he unloads the bikes off bella's truck.

i just thought that was such a funny quote! i love this movie...i love twilight!!! *sigh*

new moon was not my favourite of the saga Sad

Not enough Edward in it for my liking Laughing

Totally off topic but I have decided why I have always been team Edward and not team Jacob...why did they have to make Jacob younger than her? It just doesnt seem right to me for an 18 yr old girl to be with a 16 yr old boy Sad It's probably because my son if 15 and I would kill any 17 yr old girl who came near him Laughing

yeah, that bothers me too...that jacob is younger than bella. i wish they were the same age. actually, i wish jacob was older in real life!!! that's all i'll say about that! ba ha ha ha!!!

that would be weird too if i had a son that was 15 years old and an older girl came after him. i'd go at her with a bat!!! Laughing

smorkle wrote:
yeah, that bothers me too...that jacob is younger than bella. i wish they were the same age. actually, i wish jacob was older in real life!!! that's all i'll say about that! ba ha ha ha!!!

that would be weird too if i had a son that was 15 years old and an older girl came after him. i'd go at her with a bat!!! Laughing

Oh I sooooo know what you mean...it seems quite perverted to be drooling over the body of someone who is meant to be half my age Laughing

ahhhh, seriously half our age!! why did you remind me. i'm watching the movie and drooling over him. yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck!!!

edit:
@gaia
no, not after what lea just said. he's a boy, half our age!! when he's older (in his 20's) i'll feel better about drooling over him. LOL Laughing

let's talk carlisle cuz i think peter is a hottie too! i follow him on twitter!! ba ha ha ah

geez, i was so distracted by realizing jacob was half my age i just realized what you meant gaia about him being a real "man"
ba ha ha ha!!! yes, you are right, he's got the human thing going for him!!