Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Hii All....i miss you soooooooooo much.....=D

Hii all....how are you....

Firstly I would like to apologize because i have become inactive and i wasn't come to this forum for about 2 months i think.......i am really sad because that has happened...........the reason why i have become inactive is because i have made one forum on the Serbian language and i didn't have enough time to be admin on that forum and to be active here and i was need to start study much more because school year was on the end and my grades wasn't soooo good.......and after 2-3 weeks i have told to myself that i will not come back here...............every day i was thinking about this forum and all you AMAZING people who are my best virtual friends and today i have decide to come back............i hope that you are not angry on me and that i can come back here....i promise that i will not be inactive anymore and that i will be active member of this forum like i was just 2 months ago........this forum is best and now i see that i can't live without it and without all you......

welcome back Pedj!!! very happy to see u again here...

thank you sooooooooo much Chay.....and i am soooo happy to see you and all another people here.........this was very long and hard time for me.......i am sooo happy that i am again here......

Welcome back sweetie!! I was wondering where you went!! I really hope your grades picked up and your doing better in school. As much as we've missed you, your school is the most important sweetie!

thank you soooo much.....i know....yes my grades are good and now we are on summer holidays and i am soooo happy..........nice to see you arain Sara............

welcome back hun..please can you re-add your facebook link, they all disappeared recently and we need everyone to re-add them

thank you sooooo much all....yes i will do that in the moment......thank you for informatio Lisa.....=D