Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PSFC changes

Psfc is changing slightly..but for the better!

We are adding more sections on other facebook games, hopefully they will become as popular as the PS section! However I need your help!
I dont play all the games so I'm not sure what to put in them to start them off Ashamed

I will add guides into each section over the next few days...so I dont need any thing like that making up...but if you have any ideas for threads then please feel free to add them...these could be new neighbour requests, requests for gifts/help....I'm sure you know what I mean lol

If there are games you play that haven't been added and you would like to see them become part of PSFC, then please pm me and I will look into them for you congratulations

Guest Guest

I saw the new sections. I like it more organized! *clapping* congratulations

U was thinking about adding `Happy Pets` section to the games. Smile

I am just sorting that one...but I'm going to make a new section first for 'Other games' as happy pets is not playfish or Zynga

In this section you can discuss all games, even xbox, Playstation, Wii or PC games congratulations

will there be a sctionfor baking life?
i know al ot of members (including myself) play baking life!!

i'm actually starting to like baking life more then pet society Ashamed (don't tell veronica lol)

sure hun I will add that for you now x

Lisa that game frontier view is becoming ever so popular congratulations Maybe this would be a good one!

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
I am just sorting that one...but I'm going to make a new section first for 'Other games' as happy pets is not playfish or Zynga

In this section you can discuss all games, even xbox, Playstation, Wii or PC games congratulations

Looking forward to create a Sims thread

@myladyyawo...lmao..just had to edit this message as you posted your message just as I was about to click send

@lazar...I think it will be great to talk about all the games we play, not just the social network ones congratulations

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
@myladyyawo...lmao..just had to edit this message as you posted your message just as I was about to click send

@lazar...I think it will be great to talk about all the games we play, not just the social network ones congratulations

Yep!!!! congratulations

lol Lisa, I should have known you would have already made it! Your right on top of things as usual

Guest Guest
i love the changes. i only play RC and PS now so i can't help with the other games. but good job with the changes as usual. congratulations