Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Reading....again!

I have started reading the Twilight saga....again lol

I have read so much fanfict recently (thanks to Smorkle and Bee ) that I keep getting confused as to what happened in the books and what actually happened in the fan fict, that I am reading the Twilight saga again to just to remind myself lol. I dont mean the main story, but the silly little things that they say and do...cant remember where I read it anymore lol

Anyone else get confused or is just me? (please dont let it be just me!!!)

i'm seriously confused about all of them now!!!! i've also started reading the chicago AU book that bee recommended and they are in college and have met as strangers so it's even worse for me.
i'm all backwards but i can't go back and read the books again right now. omg! so, instead, i've been watching the movies.

so no, you are not alone!!! Laughing

Oh I should really read the books!! I just love the story line and I know I would really love reading it! Is there a lot more to the story then the movie shows, I know it's silly to ask as there usually is a lot more but you never know lol.

I read the books every now and then but I've read them so many times now that I just skip to favorite parts Laughing

Yes reading fan fic can make you bit confused about what "is real" and what someone else made up. It happens to all of us . You are definitely not alone Lisa.

myladyyawo wrote:
Is there a lot more to the story then the movie shows, I know it's silly to ask as there usually is a lot more but you never know lol.

I watched the films before I read the books (something I would never normally do lol) and really enjoyed the fims, but in my opinion they dont compare with the books. They are amazing! So much more detail and you get much more of a feel for the characters. Even though I knew what was going to happen, because of the film, I still found myself totally engrosed in the books to the point where no housework got done Laughing

i read breaking dawn and the short second life of bree tanner while i was on the seaside, in montenegro, i can't wait for the movies! congratulations