food210.png

TOYS AND COLLECTABLES

toys_a10.png

PARTY AND GIFTS

party10.png

COOL STUFF

coolst10.png

Thanks, Lisa, for remind us that

And don't forget to buy the tennis bundle if you want it, because this is the last week it's in stores congratulations

Guest Guest
Oh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!
I did not realize that there was a sale in the "COOL STUFF" section! I would have missed out!

Thank you for the reminder with pictures congratulations

The new set up of the stores has me barely passing the just arrived items, and never venturing further into the shop, i would most likely not notice Smile

I sometimes forget to go to all the sections in one store :/

Thank you , I did not notice that till now !!congratulations

thank you Lisa.......and all of you don't forget to buy Soccer and Tenis Sets...they are last week in store....=D

Now they have extend the clearance to the furniture shop (it ends on 18th):

37379_11.jpg
 37275_10.jpg
 34295_10.jpg

nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm running out of coins!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.....i just have told this to my sister...i will need to start getting coins imidetly .....=D

i was save about 8 000 coins this week and now i have spent them all on Egyptian digging....and i got all items except Cat....i have dig about 150 times and got only duplicates.........=D

Thanks, Lisa, for remind us that ....and all of you don't forget to buy

Now there is a clearance in DYI store. Don't forget to buy everything before it's gone!

38949_10.jpg
 38037_13.jpg
 35207_11.jpg

Guest Guest
Thanks for letting me know of the latest clerance! I would have missed out if it wasen't for this thread!!!!

yellownancy wrote:
Thanks for letting me know of the latest clerance! I would have missed out if it wasen't for this thread!!!!

That's why I posted it. It would be very sad that someone missed those items by thinking they're going to be there always Sad

I never buy too many shelves, because I think "if i need them, I can buy them". But some of my favourite shelves are going to disappear, so it's time to buy them all Smile

Edit: be careful with this one, it must be a glitch

imagen10.png I haven't tried to buy it Laughing

Thanks for letting me know about the DYI clearance, I just spent about 20,000 coins on stuff I probably would never have bought if it wasn't going to disappear. Laughing It's just my nature to horde. And there's also a clearance in the garden store...