Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

For Twilight fans

Not really wild about them. Victoria is one of the main antagonists, and I would think that they would have a Bella cat. I am not wild about a male lead being pink, either. Hahhaa.

Oh and i read on a list that there was a glitch with the Twilight pets, so if anyone is planning to buy them, they may want to wait. There is a limited number though, so whatever Crowdstar is doing, they best do it quickly.

I splurged and got a set of Edward kitties. I will be breeding them when they are older. Smile I am not a huge fan of Twilight, but Edward was the cutest of all of the pets.

I just KNOW Ames is gonna want one. mwahaha. Laughing

Laughing i only played some happy pets for a friend! It's a good game but really slow and not for my taste It's one of those games -for me- that i start and soon i drop out Ashamed

But i have to admit i LIKE those dogs! Smile hehe!

Is it funny enough to get you to play Happy Pets???

The female is named Twinkle and the male is Sternchen (In German, it means Little Star).

I adore you buy beautiful things, Yvette, cos I can go visit you and see them

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Is it funny enough to get you to play Happy Pets???

The female is named Twinkle and the male is Sternchen (In German, it means Little Star).

after seeing this screen shot this morning i almost did...almost. Smile

It seems more games are into Twilight fever, at Hello city they released characyers too, I wonder if PS will release something related
Those cats are adorable

At first I didnt like at all Happy Pets, but now I like it

I am not a Twilight fan at all, the first movie I liked, the books I could do a sermon on (if I was a minister) but those cats are just totally cute. I really like the black eyelids, they look like they are wearing makeup. Of course, my Zilla cat is the same.