Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Happy Monday

113.gif

Well, the weekend is over yet again. Here it seems so is summer, its overcast, grey and threatening rain though they say we need it as 1 part of the country already has a hosepipe ban in place !!
Housework day for me today ..not planning on going out at all. What about you. Hope its a better prospect for you wherever you are Smile

Happy Monday! And Good Morning , Kasi! congratulations

morning Robby ...how are you?? Not seen you around too much lately. Hope all is well with you xx

Guest Guest

Good morning Robby and Audrey! It is very sunny and hot here. I've needed to get my breakfast with a bike. I'm sweating right now. We've turned our air conditioner

Hope you are all having a nice Monday morning! congratulations

kasijab wrote:
morning Robby ...how are you?? Not seen you around too much lately. Hope all is well with you xx

Good , thank you , how about you ? Yes , I have been away from this site for long long long time :'( really miss the community :'(

Good Morning , Lazar! Opposite with me , now the weather is really cloudy , I think the big rain will come. Enjoy your morning & breakfast congratulations

Morning all

It's raining here today...which about sums up how I feel today Sad

I'm aching head to toe, so going to try and have a chilled out morning, then off to music time this afternoon with my girls. Phoebe loves playing all the instruments and learning new songs congratulationscongratulations It is really cute!

My son has gone off on his school trip this morning, he has gone on an adventure holiday for 5 days...so its certainly going to be quiter around here lol. I have to try and decorate his bedroom before he gets back Sad

Good very early morning (here) to everyone congratulations I Hope you all are having a wonderful morning despite the rain. There definitely is a big wind storm outside right now, but nothing to worry about. We've had a really bad heat wave here breaking record high temps for 2 of the days, they are calling for rain but I don't see any yet but we could sure use some. Sorry I haven't been online much, haven't been feeling to well, stress and other things and I've been busy keeping the kids outside in the sun instead of being indoors all the time since the rain we've had prior to this sun and heat.

Lisa, have a wonderful day with your girls! It must be so fun watching them create their music!

Audrey, Hope your housework gets done easily for you today, looks like I might need to get back into my routine tomorrow too.

Night all! *hugs*

Hi everyone!!!

I am tired because of yesterday's party (we won!) and now we're going to spend some days in the country. I will come here to say hello when I can congratulations

Hugs!!!